Natural Colour Hair Dye
Natural Colour Hair Dye
Are you seeking a fast and effective way to transform your look? Have you always dreamed of having a different hair tone but want to keep your hairdo a natural shade? If so, then natural hair dyes are the perfect go-to product for switching up your style! Catering for those temporary and semi-permanent hair dye needs, here at Blue Banana we’ve got plenty of natural coloured dyes to choose from. You surely will be stuck for choice!
Boasting extremely natural and realistic tones, you’re sure to turn heads with our extensive range of Natural hair dyes. You’re sure to get people questioning your natural hair colour, switching up your look has never been easier or more fun! Perfect for any occasion, our selection of tones such as copper or auburn, and with natural hair dye black options you can make any natural colour work for you.
La Riche Natural Hair Dyes
Maintaining and locking in colour for up to 6 weeks, LaRiche Directions offer an extensive range of natural coloured hair dyes. Guaranteed to get anyone’s creative juices flowing, there’ll be no stopping your style exploration with La Riche. Free from ammonia and peroxide, this Vegan Hair Dye, you can rest assured that your hair will be in the best possible hands. A firm favourite of ours, opting for La Riche also ensures you’re choosing one of the safest ways to colour! Easily applied and with a 100% coverage, achieving natural coloured hair has never been simpler! Whatever your style or budget, some of the most popular natural hair colour shades include:
- Dark Tulip
- Flame Red
- Ebony Black
Perfect for those wanting to switch up their existing tone to something a little more natural looking, La Riche is here to lend a helping hand! Locking in its super rich and vibrant tones, La Riche’s natural hair dyes are ideal for those looking to stand out and add a little extra edge to their ensemble.
With a semi-permanent duration, our selection of La Riche hair dyes is perfect for those seeking to switch up their style in time for a special occasion or as a safe and effective manner to add a little dip dye or streak effect to their existing shade!
Crazy Color Natural Hair Dyes
Served up in their funky and iconic pink bottles, our selection of Natural coloured Crazy Color hair dyes, much like La Riche, are a safe and effective way to transform your existing look. Launched in 1977 during the midst of the punk rock explosion, Crazy Color prides itself on transferring those vibes into their hair dyes. Guaranteed to deliver an application that is set to last up to a whopping 8 weeks, you can rest assured that your chosen colour will be locked in and staying as vibrant for longer! Transforming your look in as little as just 15 minutes, transforming your look has never been easier! If you’re tempted to try out some natural coloured dye, then why not check out these top natural shades from Crazy Color:
Adding a shed load of vibrancy and volume, Crazy Color is a sure fire way to add that extra edge to your look! Experiment today with the help of Blue Banana and Crazy Color, you won’t be disappointed!
Styling Natural Dyes into Your Look
You don’t have to go the whole hog when it comes to natural hair dye! Although offering a stunning whole head coverage, why not try adding a splash of wholesome colour to your existing look through processes such as dip dyeing and adding streaks. Providing your look with a stylish and sophisticated finish, adding natural highlights can totally transform your look in an instant! If you’re looking for a way to style natural coloured dye into your existing ‘do’ then why not try out some of our recommended styles:
- Balayage – A gorgeous way to achieve a layered highlighted effect, with a graduated finish, this look is sure to be a timeless classic!
- Sun Splash – With a funky and natural looking layered finish, this natural sun-kissed look is the perfect way to liven up your look all year long.
- Ombre/Sombre - Similar to the somewhat ‘free-painting’ notion of balayage hair, the classic ombre hue is still a hit! Adding a natural highlight to your existing tone and facial shape, you can’t go wrong with a little ombre!
Tips and Tricks – The Blue Banana Recommendations
Whichever hair dye product you go for, here at Blue Banana we highly recommend maintaining your hair is in tip-top condition prior undergoing any dyeing process. This will help ensure that your hair locks in the entire vibrant colour from the dye and refrains from becoming overly dry and brittle!
Here are a couple top-tips for ensuring your look achieves its show stopping purpose:
- Plan Your Colour In Advance - Although our extensive range of natural hair dyes are suitable for all existing hair shades, bleaching and lightening might be a process needed to lighten your tone prior to application. We always recommend trying a patch test in advance so that you can truly be sure of the colour you wish to achieve!
- Always Have Too Much Dye – There’s nothing worse than finding out half way through your dye job that there isn’t enough to complete your look! Therefore, always ensure there is more than enough to cover the required area! It’s always better to have more than less, right?!
- Have Fun! – Here at Blue Banana we are huge advocates for experimenting with colour. Just because you are opting for a lighter more natural shade doesn’t mean you can’t have fun! The world is your oyster, so let your dye pallet be your canvas!
So, what are you waiting for? Embrace our selection of coppery, auburn, and burgundy natural shades today! With an extensive range of temporary dyes from big name brands such as Manic Panic, La Riche and Crazy Color, there’ll be no stopping your style evolution! Rock your dream naturally inspired look today with Blue Banana!