Europe Festivals 2022: Your Guide to Band Merch
Now you know our favourite UK line-ups for festival season, we thought we’d share some of our favourite European festivals for summer 2022. There are so many to choose from; we had a hard time picking our top festivals!
If you want to make this summer the best yet, why not travel around Europe and visit some awesome festivals! Check out some of the best European festivals coming up.
Graspop Festival: 16th-19th June
- Iron Maiden
- Scorpions - Within Temptation
- Judas Priest - Korn - Five Finger Death Punch
This awesome festival is set in Antwerp, Belgium and we couldn’t be more excited for this line-up! With some iconic names such as Iron Maiden and German rockers Scorpions, this festival is one for all ages.
Who you should see:
- Skillet: This Christian rock band go harder than most and we love to see female musicians take to the stage. Make sure to check them out to hear their latest album Dominion live and kicking!
- Bury Tomorrow: Expect some big mosh pits and walls of death when seeing this band live. Sounding just as good on stage as they do in the studio, this is one band you won’t want to miss.
- The Offspring: these old-timers know a thing or two about punk-rock! Formed in 1984, The Offspring are still churning out hits in 2022 as if nothing has changed. Whilst the band members may be in their fifties, they still know how to give a crowd a good time.
Hellfest: 17th-26th June
- Deftones, Ghost, Gojira
- Scorpions, Nine Inch Nails, Guns ‘N’ Roses, Metallica
With one of the greatest line-ups of all time, Hellfest 2022 is set to be legendary! With plenty of Rock ‘n’ Roll all-stars as well as Metal greats such as Megadeth and Judas Priest, this French festival has so much to offer. Two full weekends of rock and metal music sounds like a dream come true!
Who you should see:
- 5FDP: these Las Vegas rockers are definitely one to catch whilst at Hellfest. Their heavy riffs are sure to get you pumped up and ready for the rest of the weekend!
- Alestorm: the pirates have arrived! Alestorm definitely has a unique sound when it comes to its music, but it is not one to be missed! These Scottish lads will have you singing all night long.
- While She Sleeps: we’re so glad to see some UK talent overseas and While She Sleeps is perfect for the Hellfest stage.
- August Burns Red: the ultimate headbanging band! With heavy vocals and even heavier guitars, August Burns Red give it their all.
Pinkpop Festival: 17th-19th June
- Pearl Jam
- Imagine Dragons
If you love an indie vibe then be sure to check out Pinkpop in Landgraaf, Netherlands. This festival began in the 70s and has seen some big names hit their main stage and with headliners like Metallica and Pearl Jam, this year is no exception. It’s easy to see why thousands flock to this festival; it’s all about the sun, the music and the good times!
Who you should see:
- Nothing But Thieves: with a vocal range like no other, Nothing But Thieves are one you’ll want to hear. With catchy guitar riffs, this English band is alt-rock at its finest.
- Deftones: Deftones remain just as legendary as when they first started in 1988. Their energetic performance is totally captivating and is sure to be one you’ll remember.
- Maneskin: since winning the Eurovision Song contest in 2021, these Italian rockers have been catapulted into international stardom. Expect to see Maneskin at several festivals this summer including Reading & Leeds in the UK. Full of sex appeal, rock ‘n’ roll and a whole lot of attitude, you won’t be disappointed when watching Maneskin’s set.
Our Favourite European Festivals
This summer is sure to be packed with plenty of awesome music festivals from around the world so be sure to check out some of our favourites in the live music scene:
Rock For People: June 15th-18th
Full Force Festival: June 24th- 26th
Resurrection Fest: June 29th - July 3rd
Metal Paradise: July 15th-16th