Yellow Hair Dye
Life’s certainly not mellow when it comes to yellow! Let yellow hair dye drop a ray of sunshine into your style. If you’re as bright as a buttercup or as delightful as a daffodil then yellow is certainly a colour for you! As well as subtle yellow blondes, so many people try and get yellow hair as a way of standing out from the rest. Unleash your fun and loud personality with a delectable dose of bright yellow dye!
With Blue Banana stocking a superb and diverse selection of yellow hair dyes, there’s never been a better time to take the plunge on this unique colour. There are plenty of people who consider yellow to be simply a shade of blonde. Whilst we have plenty of natural yellow hair colours to boot, we’ll always be there to champion the use of bolder and brighter colours.
With the huge range of products on offer, there are just so many ways to get your hands on some temporary yellow hair dye. We’ll always be determined to show you exactly why bright hair is best – so come along follow the yellow brick road as we discover some brand new slick styles and shades.
Your Yellow Hair Dye Options
Stuck for yellow coloured hair dye inspiration? With it being such a huge transformation, it can sometimes be difficult to visualise what it actually looks like. We always recommend seeing which celebrities have taken the yellow hair colour plunge. However, if Nicki Minaj and Kesha’s yellow locks aren’t enough for you, here are some succulent shades you simply have to try out!
- Bright Yellow Hair Dye – bursting with colour, there are plenty of dyes in our selection that really pack a punch. Who doesn’t love a splash of sunshine in their lives? These bright yellow colourants are sure to inject some life into any tired natural hair colour in need of a lift.
- Neon Yellow Hair Colour – the brightest of the lot, neon hair is a great way to show that you live and breathe the alternative scene. Be the shiniest star at the party with some glowing yellow locks. If you love neon shades, then some of our yellow UV hair dyes are sure to make you stand out at any rave, nightclub or festival you choose to frequent.
- Blonde Yellow Hair Dye – as well as bold and bright, blonde yellow hair is certainly another sought after shade. If this is the style that you’re looking for, then make sure to check out what Stargazer has to offer when it comes to natural yellow hair colours.
There are plenty of yellow hair dyes temporary worth trying out, as they all allow for a totally temporary hair colour transformation. As well as our semi-permanent dyes, you can pick up hair chalks and/or hair gels. Perfect for parties and special occasions, these products allow for quick and easy yellow hair highlights that you can wash out with absolute ease.
These chalks and gels provide a perfect opportunity to see if the yellow colour works on your hairdo! When it comes to dyeing hair yellow you should always consider your complexion and skin tone before deciding on the perfect shade. A quick application of a gel or chalk can help you see if you like the colour. We’ll say it every time, but before you go onto the semi permanent hair dyes, make sure to perform a dye patch test!
The neon yellow hair option, on the other hand, is always there for those in need of a wash out colour. Our range of hair colourants includes plenty of chalks, gels and hair streaks – ideal for one night of brilliant hair colour. These products are hugely popular at festivals, parties and raves as they all for quick colour without any fuss. If you’re considering picking up some hair dye yellow, then maybe these temporary options can act as a perfect first run.
But if this isn’t enough to convince you, then you need to see all the awesome celebrities that have rocked bright yellow hair dye. Huge stars like Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Kristen Stewart, Ashley Olsen and Willow Smith have shown how fantastic yellow hair can look! The wow factor for this hair colour is pretty undeniable, and we’re sure you’ll agree that it would
Shop the Best Yellow Hair Dye Brands Available
If you’re going to take the plunge and get a full head of yellow coloured hair, then make sure to do it with some high-quality and reliable dye. Whilst making it possible to rock plenty of colours on your head, hair dye is certainly still a product that should be applied with precision and care. Natural yellow hair can be a thing of the past when you discover some of these vibrant shades!
Wondering which brand to go for? Here are some of the all-time greats when it comes to bold yellow shades. Any and every brand can work for you, so make sure to read up on all the features before purchase.
- Stargazer Yellow Hair Dye – renowned for their bold colours and exciting shades, we cannot recommend Stargazer enough if you’re headed for a full yellow hair transformation. As well as the dyes, the chalks from Stargazer always allow for fun and easy colour switch-ups.
- Directions Yellow Hair Dye – La Riche has helped so many hair dye customers achieve wild and wonderful looks – so what’s stopping you from trying out some serious yellow shades? Get up to 6 weeks of full-on colour when you pick up some La Riche Directions dye.
- Manic Panic Yellow Hair Dye – bright and beautiful, with shades like Sunshine and Electric Banana, Manic Panic never fails to help their dye hards unlock the most popular shades. These dyes condition as they colour, meaning healthier hair that both looks and feels fantastic.
So, now you’re all set to go yellow! Even if you’d simply prefer yellow hair highlights, we’ll have products that are sure to keep you happy. We have an extensive range of coloured hair dyes in stock at Blue Banana, and an extensive range of awesome hair dye brands:
- Manic Panic
- Crazy Color
- La Riche Directions
- Herman's Amazing
In our yellow hair selection, you can find plenty of PPD free hair dyes that are often vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. Customers always find it a comfort to shop ethically, and when the ingredients are natural and vegan, it means your hair will remain stronger and safer during the dyeing process. We want your hair to look great, but not at the cost of your hair health. Make sure to be clued up on all the ins-and-outs of home hair dyeing so you can make your yellow colour hair transformation an enjoyable and safe one!
When people think of yellow hair they often opt for strawberry blonde hair dye or even delve into bleached blonde looks. Whilst we do have plenty of these options in our online hair dye shop when it comes to yellow we always think of luscious lemon locks and cute canary curls! No matter what yellow hair dye you opt for, you can be sure that you’ll get an awesome transformation when you shop at Blue Banana.