Black Hair Dye
Showing 11 products
Black Hair Dye
There are many reasons why you would want to get your hands on some black hair dye. You might love gothic and alternative fashion and want a full head of long black hair, want to make a subtle colour tone effect, or are looking for an exaggerated mix of black and another colour. No matter the situation, you can get the best black colour dye on our website.
You might believe that you don’t have much choice when it comes to black hair, but there are several different shades as well as brands that will affect your choice of hair dye. Better yet, there are different ways to dye your hair using black and other colours for the perfect hairstyle.
To help you make your decision, we’re here with a few black hair dye ideas that will make your hair look amazing. So get thinking about which of these options are the best way to get the black hair color that you desire.
The Best Temporary Black Hair Dye
- Plain Black Hair Dye – For those who love to stick to the classics, this is the best way to get that Gothic look that everyone knows so well. There are even several colour options available, including Raven black hair, Jet Black hair dye or the slightly lighter Ebony.
- Natural Black Hair Dye – Instead of getting black hair which is so dark that it’s obvious the hair is dyed, the natural black look is the kind of black hair that some people are gifted with since birth. This is a better option for those who want an elegant black hairstyle that doesn’t attract too much attention. Perfect for special party events like weddings and anniversaries.
- Blue Black Hair Dye – This is one of the more exciting options in the black hair range. Instead of most shades of black which are extremely dark greys and browns, this very dark blue colour is often infused with the darkness of a black dye.
There are a number of advantages to avoid having black hair dye permanent in your hair. Many people may only want to keep the same hair colour for a particular event or may decide to change their hair colour after a short period. A permanent black dye means that you will have to bleach your hair should you want to return to a lighter colour. This could take several applications and weeks allowing your hair to recover between each bleaching. By using semi permanent hair dye, the colour will fade over the course of several washes and can return to lighter coloured hair which makes it easier to try another colour idea.
Black Hairstyle Ideas
- Ombre Hairstyle – The term ombre means "shadow” and features a darker hair colour at the top of the head that fades into a lighter colour of your choice. For black hair options, the use of brown or white will either make the shadow effect more subtle or more exaggerated.
- Black Hair Highlights – Perhaps one of the best additions to a head of black hair are some streaks of a lighter colour. Whether it’s just a few strands on one side, a delicately patterned number of streaks or a whole two tone effect, there is a lot to be gained from adding another colour to your hair. Any colour of hair that is monotone can look jarring because natural hair includes several different shades. Highlights can help fix this issue or they can simply add a great diversion from just adding constant colour.
- Black Dip Dye Hairstyles – This is the simplest way to make your hair more dynamic than just having one colour and it is close to being the opposite of the ombre dye effect. By only adding the dye to the tips of your hair, you can have a dual colour effect with a lighter colour on the top. This is great for people who have long hair and don’t want to go through the time consuming process of adding dye to the entirety of their hair.
There is also the difference in chemicals used in each type of dye. A large number of temporary hair dyes in our store are PPD free so you can get the safest black hair dyed without lasting effects on your hair. It is also much easier to apply the majority of temporary hair dyes as they can be added to your hair straight from the container and don’t require the mixture of chemicals. Getting our black colour hair dye means you don’t have to worry, the dye will include a guide for a small patch test and then you can dye away.
Get the Most from Your Black Hair Dye
Whether you’re going for a plain black look or mixing shades together like the black cherry hair dye look, you will want to make sure the colour in your hair lasts for as long as you want. When you first dye your hair, use a colour maintaining conditioner to protect the colour from fading away. You can also get your hands on some special shampoos that will help to maintain the colour because another good trick is to avoid using regular shampoo as it will remove the black colour quicker. The best hair dye for black hair on our website can be bought in multipacks so you can dye your hair once the colour begins to fade to keep your look going for as long as possible. Of course, if you want to swap colours then you can stop and your hair will return to normal.
Ordering from our website is quick and easy; within a few clicks you can place your order and let us take it from there. We’ll ship the items to your address so you can spend your time doing more important things than shopping. When it comes to black hair dye men or women can get the sleek and elegant colour effect that people everywhere love.