One of our most popular styles is the dramatic Red Halloween Contact Lenses! Check out Sophie in our 2022 Halloween photoshoot wearing these bold red coloured contacts with Pennywise-inspired makeup. This style offers a red iris that will cover your natural eye colour.
These red contact lenses would be perfect for a simple vampire look or even a Billy the Puppet fancy dress. Pair with our Billy Mask for the complete look.
Another bestselling style is the White Zombie Contact Lens. This design offers a simple white iris that works perfectly with Rowan’s skull makeup in our Halloween photoshoot.
White Contact Lenses can work with almost any costume you create! If you’re stuck for ideas then why not pair them with some fake blood and torn clothes for an easy zombie fancy dress? If you’re feeling adventurous, you could try a Tim Burton character costume with white eyes such as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas or Emily from Corpse Bride. All you need is blue body and face paint to bring the character to life.
Our White Manson Contact Lenses are another versatile choice for Halloween contacts. The White Manson style offers a white iris with a black outer limbal ring. Check out Erin in our Halloween shoot showing off this awesome style.
The Manson Halloween lenses are a great choice for a Babadook look or even a spooky clown. You can pair these coloured contacts with our clown makeup kit for a totally creepy Halloween costume.
If you’re after some more ideas to create the ultimate Halloween fancy dress then be sure to check out our costume ideas blog!
The Important Part
Whilst we want you to have the best, fun-filled Halloween ever, it’s always important to remember to look after your eye health if you’re opting for coloured contact lenses this season. Here are our tips to set you up for a positive contact lens experience this Halloween.
- Make sure the contact lenses are suitable for your eyes by checking the Base Curve and Diameter against your latest prescription. Your lenses may be uncomfortable if they do not fit properly.
- Make sure to soak your contact lenses for at least 2 hours in fresh solution before wearing.
- Make sure to store your contact lenses in fresh solution between uses and regularly rinse if opting for reusable lenses.
- Inspect your lenses before wearing them to check for damage.
- DO NOT wash your contact lenses with water. Use special contact lens solution.
- DO NOT share contact lenses.
If you need help inserting your coloured contact lenses then take a look at our step-by-step guide here.
Got a question about coloured contact lenses? Visit our FAQs page here.
If you’re using our scary contact lenses this Halloween, we’d love to see it! Be sure to tag us in your social post for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page!