Showing 24 products
Halloween Hair Dye
If you’re taking part in Halloween this October, then you’ll want to go all out with some Temporary Hair Dye For Halloween. We have tons of different colours and application methods so that you can create a hairstyle to suit you. Whether you want to let loose with some semi-permanent colour or just have a go at something easily removable like wash-out hair chalks, with Blue Banana's selection, your perfect hair awaits.
Whilst our Halloween hair dye is perfect for the spookiest day of the year, you’ll find that these dyes are also fabulous for using on any of your fancy dress themed nights, and could be just what you need to level up your costume. Aim high with your costume this year by getting your hands on some perfect hair accessories to complete your look.
Best Temporary Hair Dye For Halloween
We have the best temporary hair dye to transform your everyday look and we offer loads of other alternatives for those that don’t want to alter their colour for a long period of time. You’ll particularly appreciate our coloured hair chalk, perfect for those themed nights out when you want to stand out for the evening.
If you want to know how to temporarily dye your hair black using our hair chalk then it couldn’t be easier. If you already have a darker natural hair colour then make sure to apply some water before rubbing the chalk into your hair. If you have light coloured hair then apply the chalk directly without wetting the hair. If you apply dark chalks to light hair colours once the hair is wet then the colour may stain and last for longer than desired. Depending on the shape of the container will depend on how you apply the chalk but most products can be applied directly to small strands of hair.
One of the best things about using hair chalks to change your hair colour is that their colour shows up even if you have darker coloured hair. You’ll find this an easy way to add some crazy colour to your hair and it is just as vibrant as hair dye but much easier to wash out. We also have a range of hair gels which can be useful for a temporary hair colour for Halloween because they allow you to style your hair as well as colouring it.
Temporary Hair Dye That Washes Out
There are plenty of ways Halloween hair color spray can enhance a costume, and you’ll find that it creates a much more authentic look than wearing wigs. Of course, you don’t need to wear a Halloween costume to embrace the fun side of changing your hair colour for a few nights, and because we stock plenty of temporary hair dyes you won’t have to worry about having to keep the colour for longer than you wanted. Here are some of our most popular Halloween colours:
- White: Try out some classic Halloween styles with temporary beard dye white for a creepy ghost ensemble or a temporary black hair dye that washes out for a slicked back vampire hairstyle.
- Red: Our temporary red hair dye for Halloween is particularly effective when applied to small strands of hair for a bloodied zombie effect.
- Blonde: While this may seem like an unusual choice it is becoming more popular. Temporary blonde hair dye that washes out can be used to create doll and toy looks for the innocent meets evil style. There is nothing freakier than a sweet doll with cracked porcelain skin and blonde plaits.
- Black: This colour is often paired with gothic styles which is why it is perfect for Halloween. If you are looking for a serious ancient vampire style or are creating a gorgeous skeleton character in a floating black dress then why not try out the black temporary hair dye Halloween to match.
- Green: This classic witch’s colour will create a fun spooky twist to your look. If you aren’t going for a full-on gory horror style then this could be a fun alternative.
You can create a number of different looks with our temporary hair dye for Halloween, so what better opportunity to invent some awesome looks than with some easy to use hair dye? If you didn’t want to stick to the ordinary blocks of colour you could even pair up different shades for a stunning multi-coloured look. The best temporary hair dye can easily be applied to sections of hair if you separate them before you begin. In no time at all you can enjoy a brand new colour that can be washed out just as quickly as it was applied.