Showing 16 products
Dr Martens 1460
If you’ve been looking for the best hard wearing and stylish alternative footwear available, the massive range of Dr Martens 1460 Boots at Blue Banana can’t be missed! We’ve got some of the coolest styles that can fit almost any alternative fashion styles from the trendy hipsters to gorgeous Goths. From the deepest black 1460 boots to some of the more quirky funky styles, you’re guaranteed to find exactly what you’re looking for in Blue Banana’s Dr Martens 1460 footwear range!
Dr Martens 1460 Boots - The Height of Alternative Footwear
When it comes to the latest and greatest alternative fashion, Blue Banana is at the hub of it all; especially with footwear. We pride ourselves on being able to bring you one of the biggest ranges of Dr Martens 1460 Boots available so you’ll be able to fix your alternative fashion cravings for any style transition you go for. As well as a gigantic range of styles, you’ll also be able to get yourself Dr Martens 1460 Womens boots in a range of smaller and more feminine styles to fit your look!
Whether you’re looking for something subtle or something flash, you’ll be able to find it here! Don’t believe us on the downright massive selection of Dr Martens 1460 we have to offer? Then why not take a look at our little list below and see for yourself!
- Dr Martens Lite Newton Boots - Available in Black and Cherry Red
- Dr Martens 1460 Boots – Available in Black, Patent Black, Patent Red, Cherry Red, Purple,
- Black Vegan, Mono Black, Charcoal.
- Dr Martens 1460 Grizzly Boots
- Dr Martens Serge Boots – Available in Gunmetal and Cherry Red
- Dr Martens Metallic Pascal Boots
As you can see, picking a pair of 1460 Dr Martens can be a little overwhelming. If you’re someone who feels the need to get themselves the most flamboyant alternative fashion out there then the Dr Martens Metallic Pascal Boots will serve you admirably. Giving your everyday walk in Dr. Martens 1460 Boots that extra sparkle and glimmer you deserve. Or why not try a pair of the original Dr Martens 1460 Boots in Black for a more subtle style? There are many different styles and colours that are perfect for everyday work, play and style!
But that’s not your only advantage when getting yourself a pair of these amazing boots! Check out our full Dr Martens Section here to see the full range and premium finishes.
Dr Martens Shoes 1460 Premium Footwear
When it comes to alternative footwear you’ll find that the range of Dr Martens boots are some of the most hard wearing and durable footwear brands available. As well as featuring some of the classic DM features that we’ve come to love about the Dr Martens 1460 Boot range they also have some of the most well-known features such as the iconic yellow welted stitching and classic heel loop.
Furthermore, they also contain air cushioned soles for increased comfort during wear. Added for extra durability, these shoes use Goodyear welting to attach the sole to the upper. This means that even if you manage to pick up a pair in one of our Dr Martens 1460 Sale you can guarantee that they will be hardwearing and long-lasting for a long time to come!
But what is it about the Doc Martens 1460 Boots that makes them so much better than the rest? Let us tell you. As well as being incredibly stylish and sturdy, they feature the most classic design that Dr Martens have been known for since they first started manufacturing shoes in 1960. The iconic 1460 Dr Martens design features their patent leather, classic yellow welt stitching and most importantly, the 8 eyelet lace up fastening!
If you’re looking for a pair of high quality ankle boots, the range of 1460’s are by far the best out there! Not only does this style feature some of the best engineering of high quality fashion and premium materials; but they’ve also adjusted their products to fit everyone’s needs. Those who are vegan can rest assured that they can grab a pair of Doc Marten 1460 Boots with high quality canvas instead of their patent leather without any sacrifice to quality colour and style choices. Giving you the ability to wear your new alternative footwear with pride!
For a full break down of some of the premium features of DM’s, check out our guide below:
- Air Cushioned Soles: As we mentioned previously Dr Martens are known for their incredible durability; and the 1460 Boots are no exception. The soles within this range don’t only provide the ultimate comfort and durability that is available within a pair of footwear; they are also oil and fat resistant with abrasion and heat resistance inside the boot.
- Goodyear Welting: The upper and sole with the Doc Martens 1460 range are all sewn together using the iconic heat sealed z-welt stitching. Not only does this offer an unparalleled fashion choice but also results in a tougher and longer lasting sole.
- Premium Materials: These boots are built to last and whether you’re looking for a pair of Dr Martens 1460 Vegan Boots or a pair made of leather, you’ll always receive a pair of boots manufactured to the highest quality. With premium features from the first pair made in 1960, to the newest ranges, you’ll always receive the DM patent leather or one of their strong vegan canvas counterparts.
So there you have it! The full range of 1460 Doc Martens covered. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the full section here and take control of your alternative fashion today! The 1460 range is ever growing and so is their range at Blue Banana!