Filtrer Les Résultats Par
Filtrer Les Résultats Par
Showing 61 products
La Riche Directions Pack De 4 Colorations Semi Permanentes + 1 Brosse De Teinture Offerte (Lavender)
Get a purple hair dye look that’s sure to impress when you shop online with Blue Banana. Dare to be different with a whole new purple shade. The huge collection of purple colour hair dye we have available is sure to amaze even the most seasoned hair dyers. If you’re scratching your head wondering if purple’s the right shade for you, let us tell you everything you need to know about purple dye!
The Best Purple Hair Dye
Now that you’ve decided that purple hair is the colour for you, you simply have to delve further into the shades. It’s fair to say that purple as a colour has one of the most diverse palettes. From punk pop stars to pastel princesses, when it comes to purple, there are just too many styles that you’ll want to try out! Here’s how we separate out our shades:
- Bold & Beautiful – darker purples can help you achieve that sought after plum hair colour. Plum shades can range from loud vibrant violets to muted indigo tones. If you like to wear your colour with intensity and pride, there’s plenty of violet hair dye that you’re sure to fall in love with
- Sharp & Sophisticated – you can easily choose some purple shades for smarter purple tones. Some dyes blend a delectable dark red with succinct purple undertones for a crisp purple look. So many people have tried out eggplant hair colour seeing awesome aubergine results.
- Light & Lovely - pastel hair dyes are a perfect lighter purple shade. As well as the bold and bright purples, you should always take the time to consider softer lilac and lavender hair colour options.
No matter what your purple preference, you won’t find a shade that hasn’t been lovingly tried and tested. There are plenty of purple hair celebrities who have rocked purple hair at some point. The likes of Jessie J, Kesha, Katy Perry and Kelly Osbourne have tried out a purple style – now you too can get the colour to match! See a list of classic celebrity purple hair dye styles below:
- Unleashing Vibrant Shades – let’s face it, we can’t think of purple hair colour without first considering some of the most vibrant neon shades possible. Dazzling colours of dark purple dye are perfect for creating strong alternative looks. Katy Perry has indulged in many different hair dye colour styles, although a loud purple shade is certainly one of her more iconic looks. With products such as Crazy Color Semi-Permanent Hair Dye (Violette) or Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Dye (Purple Haze), you’ll be sporting a new hairdo within no time.
- Delicate Floral Tones – at the softer end of the purple spectrum, you’ll find muted tones of lilac and lavender hair dye. The pastel shades ensure a delicate look that makes a subtle change to lighter tones of hair such as blonde. Some of our products such as the Manic Panic High Voltage Classic Cream Hair Dye (Lie Locks) are certain to provide the understated look you’ve been looking for. Stars such as Kelly Osbourne, Kesha and Taylor Swift have all dabbled with light purple hair tones to create smart and modest purple hairstyles.
- Plum Certainly Ain’t Glum – If you’re 'dyeing' to try out a new plum hair colour, then the strong shades of the Crazy Color Semi-Permanent Hair Dye (Aubergine) are certainly perfect for you. The purple plum shades offer a rich shade of hair dye which gives a sharp and sophisticated finish. You will have spotted Cheryl Cole and Jade Thirlwall experimenting with these dark violet undertones and although one of the darker shades of purple, you’ll have to agree that it’s definitely a look worth working for!
Another difficult hair dye decision is, of course, picking the colour which works for you. We have plenty of dark purple hair dye brands which will help you keep your new look for longer! Or if you’re after something that will wash in wash out, then there are plenty of hair chalks and hair gels which act as a subtle purple hair dye. As well as the longer-lasting hair dyes, these temporary options are perfect for a quick purple fix. Whatever your duration needs you can rest assured that when shopping online with Blue Banana, you can select from some of the best purple hair dye products out there! Here are the brands which you can choose from:
- Crazy Color
- La Riche Directions
- Manic Panic
Know the colours but looking for purple hair dye ideas? We’re always full of great ideas and colour inspiration no matter which end of the colour spectrum you opt for. There’s always room for a little hair colour experimentation, so how about going for a new shade of purple for your next dyeing endeavour?
Purple Hair Dye for a Stunning Statement
Finding purple hair dye for dark hair can sometimes be a tiresome task. However, with the correct know-how and bleaching ability, you can get most types of dyes to work on your somewhat troublesome darker curls. Bleaching can be a tough experience on hair; weakening and often thinning the follicles. Make sure to read up on the best purple hair dye for dark hair before you purchase.
Here are our best quick tips if you’re considering dyeing black hair purple. It is more than possible to get purple hair dye for black hair, you’ve just got to know what products you need and how much to use them. Whilst home hair dye is a quick and easy option, there’s no harm in taking your new purple coloured hair dye to your usual salon or hair care professional – just for some expert advice!
- Know Your Bleach – bleaching hair is an inevitable part of dyeing hair purple, especially if you’re a dark brunette or a black-haired beauty. The bleach will come in varying volumes, it’s up to you to choose the perfect strength and make sure you know how to apply it properly.
- Give Your Hair Some TLC – we all know that bleach can often have a detrimental effect on hair health. If you’ve worked hard to get a brand new purple colour on your tresses, then make sure to keep hair strong and healthy with plenty of conditioner and shampoo for dyed hair.
However, if bright purple hair dye permanent isn’t for you, then make sure to browse all of our simple temporary colour options. So many customers are on the hunt for a wash in wash out hair dye, which is why we offer temporary hair chalks and gels alongside our semi permanent options. These cheap hair colour accessories allow for a quick colour transformation which you can easily remove when required.
With these wash out purple hair dyes, you can prepare for a party, costume or any needed quick colour switch-ups! You could even use some of these products as a tester for the main hair dye event. Can’t decide whether or not tulip hair dye is the right shade for you? How about testing it out and seeing whether the colour will suit. It’s better to change your mind after using chalk than with the dye itself!
Shop the Best Selection of Purple Hair Dye UK
At Blue Banana, we’re all about making sure to help you get all kinds of awesomely coloured hair. Purple is certainly a shade to consider if you want to try something new. We want you to be kitted out with all the tools and the knowledge to make your new hair colour a real knockout! With some of the best purple hair dye brands available, you can shop safely and confidently from our range of dyes.
You can always rely on the likes of Manic Panic, La Riche Directions, Crazy Color, Herman’s Amazing Colour and Stargazer for a safe and stylish hair colour transformation. If you want to start your home hair dye experience with all the tools, we recommend checking out the purple hair dye Splat dye kit! With these reliable and trustworthy brands, you can be sure that your hair looks great and feels fantastic!
We consider ourselves a pretty reliable one-stop hair dye shop and what to make sure that your dyeing experience from purchase to application is fun, safe and all kinds of colourful. We offer some of the best purple hair dye products available online, at cheap and affordable prices.