Fancy a new colour but want to be sure it will suit you? When it comes to pink hair dye, we’re sure that everyone will stay happy! Pink is a fun and versatile hair colour that plenty of people are simply ‘dyeing’ to try out. With so many shades of pink hair to choose from, we want to help you get it right! After all, doesn’t it make you feel great when your hair colour looks amazing?
Pink is definitely the colour for you if you want your look to give some little extra punch. Hot pink is a shade that’s sure to shock and turn heads wherever you go. Bright pink hair dye has always been a firm favorite, which is why we just have so many products to choose from! Poppy and punk, if you’re headstrong on getting noticed wherever you go, then make sure to check out our full selection from our best pink hair dye brands:
- Manic Panic
- La Riche Directions
- Crazy Color
- Herman’s Amazing
Pink Hair Dye Styles To Try
With so many colours to choose from the hardest decision is which colour will you pick? Since it may be hard to pick the best pink hair colour for you, we’ve split it down into manageable categories; check them out below!
- Peach hair dye – Peach is a tone in between orange and pink. This fun fruity colour can suit a variety of complexions and natural hair colours. You will want to match the shade of the dye with the shade of your natural hair for the best results. The lighter your hair the brighter the peach dye you select – it’s that simple!
- Baby pink hair dye – This is a classic shade of pink that is on the lighter end of the colour spectrum. It isn’t just girly girls that are going for this softer colour. Pair with greys and darker coloured clothes for an edgy colour pop.
- Pastel hair colours – Pastel pink provides the most subtle colour change because it is a very gentle shade. This is one of the prettiest shades of pink so if you want to look as cute as a powder puff then this is the colour for you. Trends are moving towards muted pastel colours so this is sure to prove a popular choice.
- Hot pink hair – This vibrant bubblegum hair colour is for those who are sure they want to become part of the pink hair club. This neon shade is sure to help you stand out from the crown. For shocking pink electrified waves the only option is to go bold with colour.
Get Your Pink Hair Dye Ideas Here!
It seems as though the A-Listers cannot get enough of trying out a whole plethora of pretty pink styles. Plenty of pop stars we know and love have experimented with soft shades of pastel pink hair dye. Often associated with sweetness and innocence, these pastel shades can create gorgeous muted tones which are often reminiscent of candy floss. Nicky Minaj often sports a baby pink ‘do which is complemented with contrasting neon shades.
We know there is plenty to consider when choosing which pink colour hair dye will work for you. Will this suit my complexion or favourite makeup style? You even may be considering other factors such as your age and job. With plenty of celebrities enjoying pink hair at different stages of life, once you have found the right tone for you there is no reason why you can rock pink hair dye semi permanent dyes too. Here are our top 3 celebrities with pink hair:
- Dame Helen Mirren. She is known for being graceful and poised so for some it was perhaps a little unexpected when she revealed her new pink ‘do and of course... she looked fabulous! This gentle candyfloss pink is the perfect choice for those who haven’t experimented with colour before. Check out baby pink Stargazer hair dye for a close colour match.
- Cara Delevigne. Cara is queen of hair. No matter how she has her hair cut or coloured it looks fabulous so if you are a hair chameleon too then you are sure to be able to try any shade you fancy. Cara’s first standout pink was a deep pink similar to the Crazy Color Marshmallow Pink Dye. This colour is perfect for pairing with an edgy clothing style. Cara went back to pink hair when she styled her locks in a short pixie cut. This time she opted for a subtle hint of pink with blonde tones.
- Katy Perry. She is known for her bubbly personality and vintage inspired clothing so only the brightest pink will do for Katy. We all remember her bright pink locks and we absolutely loved them. If you love everyone to be wowed by your hair colour then the brighter the better right? To achieve the best results for bright pink be sure to use a pink hair dye permanent, especially if you don’t want the colour to fade too quickly.
Preparing Your Hair for Pink Hair Dye UK
So we know which shades worked for these famous faces but what about the tones available to us regular folk? Can we really achieve these styles at home? With more and more advice on shade sand plenty of colour charts available home hair dyeing has never been easier. As long as you carefully read the instructions you are sure to get the best pastel pink hair dye UK results.
Remember to always patch test any products you intend to use to ensure you are not allergic and it gives the desired result. Our hair dyes provide a temporary pink hair change so you can enjoy your new colour for a few weeks or months before you return to your natural colour or continue your hair adventure with a new shade. As well as patch testing, make sure to read up on how to dye your hair pink, for the best results!
If you are looking for a temporary change for a party or festival then you can skip all the hassle of preparing and dyeing your hair by selecting pink hair dye wash out products. From hair chalks to spray in colour, whichever method of application you prefer you are sure to achieve cool pink results. These products work best for those wanting to create pink tinted hair. The best part is after one wash the colour will be gone and you can go back to work on Monday minus the candyfloss curls.
As you can see the options for pink hair dye truly are endless which leaves plenty of room for colour experimentation! Whether you are looking for a full head of pink hair or want to have some fun with dip dyeing, we encourage you to let your creativity run wild!