Facial Piercing Jewellery
Nose Facial Piercing
- Bridge Piercing
- Nostril Piercing
- Septum Piercing
- Angel Bites Piercing
- Ashley Piercing
- Canine Bites Piercing
- Cyber Bites Piercing
- Dahlia Bites Piercing
- Dolphin Bites Piercing
- Jestrum Piercing
- Labret Piercing
- Madonna Piercing
- Medusa Piercing
- Monroe Piercing
- Shark Bites Piercing
- Snake Bites Piercing
- Spider Bites Piercing
- Vertical Labret Piercing
- Viper Bites Piercing
- Septum and Medusa Piercing: The vertical alignment of these piercings give the perfect cute aesthetic.
- Septum and Vertical Labret Piercing: A similar concept to the Septum and Medusa, this piercing combo offers a vertical alignment that is pleasing on the eye.
- Tongue and Snake Bites: These evenly spaced piercings can look awesome with your Snake bites either side of your tongue piercing. This looks especially eye-catching with ring jewellery in the snake bites.
- Eyebrow and Nostril Piercing: Placing your eyebrow piercing and nose piercing on the same side can certainly draw attention and give an interesting alignment to your piercings.
- Bridge and Septum Piercing: Again, this is another combination that adds a vertical flow to the aesthetic of your face.
- Bridge and Angel Bites Piercing: The Angel Bites piercing features two studs to the upper lip which mirrors the two balls visible on the barbell of the bridge piercing.
- Eyebrow and Shark Bites: Get inspired by the 90s and combine an eyebrow piercing with some lip rings for the ultimate alt aesthetic.
- Smiley and Septum Piercing: Another style that fits into the symmetrical category. Mix this one up by wearing a septum clicker in your nose and circular barbell in your smiley piercing or go for a double circular barbell vibe.
- Dimple and Third Eye Piercing: Love to take things to the extreme? These two unusual body mods will let people know you are serious about your piercings.
- Double Lobe and Scaffold Piercing
- Lobe, Auricle, and Forward Helix
- Daith and Tragus
- Double Helix and Lobe
- Flat and Helix
- Snug and Rook
- Double Lobe, Conch, and Tragus
- Tragus, Forward Helix, and Helix
- Vertical Scaffold and Transverse Lobe
Each type of facial piercing requires a strict aftercare routine during the healing time. All piercings (excluding piercings inside the mouth) will need to be bathed gently with a saltwater solution or Tea Tree Oil, twice a day during the healing process. To find out the specific healing time for each piercing, check out our dedicated piercing pages for each individual piercing type.
If your piercing is inside your mouth, you will need to swill a saltwater solution twice a day and use alcohol-free mouthwash after eating to clear away any food debris and maintain good oral hygiene.
Most types of lip piercing require both types of aftercare because they are inserted through the outside of the mouth and fastened on the inside of the mouth.
Some piercings such as tongue and lip piercings may swell significantly when first pierced. To compensate, your piercer is likely to pierce you with a long jewellery bar, which can be changed once the swelling subsides.
Once your piercing has healed you will be able to change your jewellery to either a new colour or in some cases to a ring. Here at Blue Banana, we stock hundreds of pieces of piercing jewellery so you can find the one that is perfect for you. It isn’t just the design of your face piercing jewellery that you will need to consider but also the material and size. With high-quality titanium body jewellery, you can be sure you are getting a piece of jewellery that will stand the test of time and keep your piercing comfortable.
- Find Your Local BB Studio
- Age Restrictions & Prices
- Aftercare & Cleaning
- Piercing Size & Gauge Guide
- Inserting, Changing & Removing Jewellery
- Piercing Pain: The Ultimate Guide
- Piercing At Blue Banana
- Piercing Laws Around the UK