|16 with ID|
|£50.00 - £55.00|
Escala de dolor:
Dolphin Bites Piercing Jewellery
Ready to get a Dolphin bites piercing? Use our store locator to find your local Blue Banana Studio. There’s no need to book an appointment; you can simply go to the store of your choice and be pierced on the day.
Make sure to check the Dolphin bites piercing age restriction before coming to store. It can help to avoid any undue disappointment. In a Blue Banana studio, the Dolphin bites piercing age restriction is 16 (ID may be required). Lip piercings are not available with parental consent.
Once you’re all booked in, you will have some forms to fill out. A member of Blue Banana staff will go through the steps and can help you pick out jewellery. Then you can meet the piercer! They too will give you a quick consultation and briefing before discussing the Dolphin bites piercing location.
Dolphin bites piercings are usually pierced with a labret. Your piercer will pass a cannula needle through the piercing site and then insert the jewellery. If you want to have your Dolphin bites in one sitting, remember you will be having two piercings at once.
A Dolphin bites piercing can take 2-3 months to fully heal. The exact healing time varies from person to person and will need top aftercare to ensure successful healing.
After the initial piercing, your lip is likely to swell and can be quite sore. During the healing process, you should avoid spicy and sticky foods, including chewing gum as this can get caught around your piercing jewellery. During healing, avoid smoking, alcohol, and kissing as this may introduce unwanted bacteria into your piercing wound.
There are two different types of cleaning you will need to do for your Dolphin bites piercing. When cleaning the inside of your Dolphin bites piercing, swill a saltwater solution around your mouth twice a day. Ensure there is no food stuck around your piercing, regularly use mouthwash to maintain good oral hygiene, and try to avoid touching your piercing while it heals. When cleaning the outside of the piercing, use a saltwater solution or Tea Tree Oil to gently bathe the piercing twice a day.
If you would like further information, make sure to read our full Piercing Aftercare Guides to learn about side effects to look out for.
There’s plenty of options when it comes to Dolphin bites piercing jewellery from Blue Banana. Some popular styles include:
- Dolphin Bites Piercing Labret
- Dolphin Bites Piercing Jewellery
There are a range of colours and designs to choose from in our lip piercing jewellery range. When choosing your piercing jewellery there are a few things you should consider:
- Jewellery Size – Make sure to find out from your piercer the size your Dolphin Bites piercing jewellery should be
- Jewellery Material – piercing materials differ not only through their look but also how they could react to your skin. If you have sensitive skin that is prone to irritation, one of the many Titanium jewellery options is recommended. This material comes in a variety of colours and is durable too!
When searching for a piece of jewellery make sure you know your measurements. We display the piercing jewellery measurements as Gauge first (displayed in millimetres) then Length, e.g. 1.2mm x 8mm.
- Gauge – this is the thickness of the jewellery itself.
- Length – the length of the piercing bar, usually not including the ball.
Make sure to check out the tips from our piercing guides for information about changing and removing piercing jewellery.
- Find Your Local BB Studio
- Age Restrictions & Prices
- Aftercare & Cleaning
- Piercing Size & Gauge Guide
- Inserting, Changing & Removing Jewellery
- Piercing Pain: The Ultimate Guide
- Piercing At Blue Banana
- Piercing Laws Around the UK