Dye My Hair
The possibilities are endless when it comes to our hair coloring products, and here to get your started is our Dye My Hair range of hair dye accessories. These tools will help you create your dream palette when planning a new look. When you shop hair dye online with us, you’re sure to find the best hair dye from the best and most iconic hair color brands. To match this, we also stock an awesome range of Dye My Hair accessories to help you achieve great hair colour at home.
Everything Hair Dye At Blue Banana
If you’re planning on switching up your hairdo to a new alternative style then you’re in safe hands with our hair dye brands. Offering a huge variety of hair dyes, color gels, chalks and accessories you are able to select from brands such as:
- Manic Panic
- Crazy Color
- La Riche Directions
- Dye My Hair
Hair Dye & Dye My Hair Accessories
We're all about new hair colors here, but we’re just as passionate about getting you the tools to achieve your look, no matter what your natural shade. Here are some of the items you will need to start dyeing your hair at home:
Step 1: Chose Your Hair Dye - With a selection of vibrant and bold colors, you’ll be able to pick from a huge rainbow of colors. Select from strong purple violets, gorgeous emerald greens, delicate bubblegum pinks, deep midnight blues, fiery coarse reds or sharp metallic silvers. If you’re going loud and proud with a jazzy shade of flaming orange or a dark finish of raven black, there’s plenty you can choose from in our collection. Get creative and go wild with your colorful dye styles.
Step 2: Choose Your Accessories - Next, head to our Dye My Hair section to find matching accessories. Choose your favourite colour mixing bowl and select a brush that is the perfect size for creating your desired style. For example, to create highlights or streaks choose a smaller brush so you can accurately give great coverage to only the sections you intend to dye. For quick all-over coverage choose a brush with a larger head to help you cover your hair in minutes.
Step 3: Choose Your Bleach & Toner - You will need to consider how the hair colour you are starting with will affect your new hair dye. If you already have dyed hair you may want to use a shampoo treatment to strip the colour and nourish your hair. Whatever colour you are starting with, it is often a good idea to bleach and tone your hair before you begin to help you achieve the brightest and most accurate colour results. This is where the Dye My Hair bleach kit comes in handy.
Choosing The Right Hair Dye For You
- Color Selection – this is certainly one of the most exciting parts of buying new hair dye, but it is also a decision that must be carefully considered. Does the color enhance your complexion? Will the color cover over your natural hair color or will you need to bleach first? Will the color suit you? These are all things to consider when browsing our huge range of products. With so many fantastic brands and dyes to choose from, you really will be spoiled for choice.
- Duration – we stock a range of hair dye products that are suitable for a quick style switch up and some which offer a more long term change. Temporary hair colorants, chalks, and gels are the ideal way to change up your look for a night out, fancy dress party or Cosplay costume as the color will easily wash out after. Semi-permanent hair dyes can offer a color change for up to eight weeks, so you if you’re looking for something more long-term, then you’re sure to find something here that’ll help to switch things up for longer.
- Quantity – when dyeing your hair, you always want to have enough to cover your full head of hair. If you’re going to need a whole lot more hair dye, then some dyes come as four packs which are sure to keep everything covered. Enjoy bargains when you buy in bulk, and if you’ve fallen head over heels for a new shade, rather than buying a single pack, why not go for a money-saving multipack so you can enjoy the same shades again and again.
- All The Tools – If you’re fed up of expensive trips to the salon, then we have everything you could ever need when experimenting with home hair dyeing. Brushes and bowls are certain must-haves when it comes to making your own unique hair dye styles. With all the tools such as bleach kits and toners, you can totally transform your look in no time.
- Styles – as well as a full head of new colour, you could always experiment with alternative hair dye styles such as ombre or balayage. You can always practice new looks with patch testing or temporary dyes to make sure you find your dream style.
Here at Blue Banana, we want to make sure we’re there every step of the way as you begin to dye your hair. We want to be part of that moment of discovering a new hair color all the way through to getting that gorgeous new hair dye color reveal. We’ve made sure that our website is packed with a rainbow range of options to ensure that your new color possibilities are well and truly endless, as well as the accessories you need to achieve your new look at home.