Pastel Pink Hair Dye
From dusty rose to pretty, pale pink to purple-like magentas, we have always been enchanted by pink shades. Thereís no better colour to use than a Pastel Pink Hair Dye. Follow our guide to get the best pastel pink hair.
Pastel pink covers a lot of different hair shades. Here at Blue Banana, we have quite a collection of different shades for you to try. Here are some of our favourites:
- Rose Pinks. Floral and feminine shades of pastel pink. Manic Panicís Fleurs Du Mal is so feminine you are guaranteed to always look chic and put together.
- Purple Pinks. Mixing purple and pink makes for a lovely magenta colour. Add white and you get a very chic, dark pastel hair colour dye.
- Salmon Pinks. If you are looking for a pink that brings out the warmer colours from the pastel shade why not try light salmon shades?
- Classic Pinks. For the best pastel pink hair dyes you canít really go wrong with the classic baby pink. You can blend pastel shades with dark or fluorescent pink shades to give the colour an extra pop.
Many celebrities have dyed their hair pink, from Nicki Minaj to Lady Gaga, but no one does pastel pink better than these 3 pop singers.
Not only does Christina Aguilera have a truly amazing set of vocals, but she has also had some very pretty soft pink hair colours. Her salmon pink dip dyes and light pink hair streaks can be easily replicated with hair chalks and paints from pastel pink hair dye brands. Manic Panicís Pretty Flamingo shade is like a pastel version of Christinaís bold salmon pink dip dye Ė braid your hair once dyed to complete the look. You could even try La Riche Directionís simple Pastel Pink shade for root to end streaks just like Christina had when she was a judge on The Voice.
P!nk has proved pastel hair colour dye can be very rock ní roll. When her short hairstyle isnít its usual platinum blond, you can bet anything that its pastel pink instead. To get the same look youíll definitely need to bleach your hair before applying the dye. Crazy Colorís Candy Floss Pink shade and Stargazerís Baby Pink shade are the best pastel pink hair dye for achieving P!nkís statement look. Finish your hair with retro pin curls or gelled spikes, depending on the length.
The "I Knew You Were TroubleĒ video marked the beginning of Taylor Swiftís move from country-style music to pure pop goodness. And of course, she did it in style. Taylorís dip dye, pastel pink hair was both hipster and punk at the same time. Try Manic Panicís Fuschia Shock or La Riche Directions Cerise Pink, for a purple-pink, dark, dusty and pastel-like dip dye. This is a great look for brunetteís who donít want to bleach all their hair in one go.
Pastel Pink Hair Dye Brands
Thereís no time to waste. Head straight to the shades below from each of these pastel pink hair dye brands to find a great quality dye thatís the perfect colour.
Cotton Candy PinkĖThis amplified colour is a pastel verging on vibrant. If you want a light pink colour that can still pack a punch, this is the pastel pink hair dye Manic Panic shade for you.
Fleurs du Mal Ė Translated into English this shade is called Flowers of Evil. If that wonít put a small smile on your face, the delicate pastel pink colour certainly will. This is the lightest pastel pink shade from any brand.
Pretty FlamingoĖVibrant yet light, this almost fluorescent shade is just like the colour of flamingos. Itís a very warm, pretty tone.
Candy Floss Pink Ė Sickly sweet and very girly. This is a classic pastel pink hair shade thatís not too light or too bright.
Marshmallow Pink Ė Very sweet with a slight hint of mauve, this shade is similar to Fleurs du Mal but a bit darker.
Rose Gold Ė A mellow pastel pink thatís like a mix of auburn and pink. This is a unique shade thatís almost metallic.
Peachy Coral Ė The warmest, most golden pink that Crazy Color has to offer. While this shade is both peach and coral, itís still undeniably pink and feminine.
Pastel Pink Ė This is a warm, rich pastel pink colour thatís like a faded version of their popular pink carnation shade. A great shade to start with if youíre a beginner at pastel pink hair dye temporary.
Cerise PinkĖ This purple-pink shade would look lovely as dark low-lights and streaks in a lighter purple-pink pastel dye.
Baby Pink - A glossy, pale pink shade thatís not quite as sweet as Crazy Colorís Candy Floss Pink. Baby pink is cute and fun.
Rose Pink Ė For something more mature, try Stargazerís Rose Pink shade. What youíre left with is a beautiful pastel pink with a hint of rosy-red.
Pastel Hair Dye Application Method
Pastel pink hair dye, temporary or semi-permanent, needs to be applied with care and skill. Follow these 3 steps and you canít go wrong.
- Step 1: Prepare for the pastel hair dye. Use protein rich hair products, order all the mixing bowls, hair dye and accessories in advance, and donít forget to do a test patch on your arm 48 hours beforehand.
- Step 2: Apply the bleach. This is necessary even with blonde hair as soft pink hair colour is often very easily tinted by underlying natural colours. Follow bleach packet instructions as every brand varies.
- Step 3: Apply the hair dye. Follow the packet instructions and be careful how long you leave it on for. Use hair products designed for dyed hair to maintain the colour for as long as possible.
Now you have all the information to use pastel Pink Hair Dye at home. Here at Blue Banana, we believe you can achieve salon-worthy results at home by simply following the right instructions and picking from one of our quality hair dyes!