Filter Results By...
Filter Results By...
Showing 20 products
Alpine Green Hair Dye
If youíre looking for a fresh and unique hair colour, why not try out alpine green hair dye? Letís face it, pink and lilac are the new blonde and brunette. As people become more daring, it is harder to find unusual colours that will make you stand out from the crowd. If you really want to turn heads among the pastel and mermaid Ďdos, then alpine green tresses are the way to go. This gorgeous look is captivating, alluring and anything but ordinary!
Celebrities with Mermaid Style Dark Green Hair
Alpine green hair is the new kid on the hair colour block but has already been spotted on some of the entertainment industryís top trendsetters.
- Lady Gaga: Never shy to enchant us all, Lady Gaga was spotted sporting a light teal look with a blunt fringe, letting her mousy brown roots shine through.
- Nikki Minaj: The R&B queen could also be crowned the queen of colourful hair and she certainly didnít hold back with her bright and bold green hair colour.
- Hilary Duff: Known for her wholesome personality and signature blonde locks, Hilary Duff shocked the world when she took to the street with an all-over alpine green hair colour.
- Kylie Jenner: Kylie Jenner must be one of the biggest trend setters of 2017. If weíre not copying her trademark matte pink lips, weíre buying her limited edition make up kits. Our favourite look that sheís brought to us recently, though? Her black and alpine green ombre, of course.
- Lauren Conrad: If you want to go green but donít want it to look too drastic, then take a leaf out of Lauren Conradís books! The Hillís LC is renowned for her golden flowing locks, so we canít imagine her throwing a dark green hair dye on them anytime soon. Just dipping her toes into the trend, she was seen sporting some sea foam green ends giving a subtle beachy look.
- Azalea Banks: Dark haired lovelies looking for a subtle dark green hair colour should follow Azalea Banksí leads.She showed off some glossy but muted green tones proving that dark green hair dye on black hair looks amazing.
Our Favourite Dark Green Hair Dye Looks
Once upon a time, green hair was nothing more than the hallmark of a botched dye job. These days though, people are flocking to get the look for themselves and with richer tones available why wouldnít you want to try out this fab hue? If youíd like to try out this experimental look, there are plenty of ways to do it. These are some of our favourites.
- Alpine Green & Aqua Ombre: With rich alpine green feeding into frosted aquamarine tones, this look shows the ultimate in mermaid tones! Show off all the gorgeous contrasting colours by putting your hair into a fishtail braid or Heidi braid.
- Black and Alpine Green Balayage: As spotted on Kylie Jenner, black into alpine green balayage is a gorgeous way to use dark green hair dye on black hair. For the best results, we suggest pre-bleaching the ends of your hair for extra vibrancy.
- Alpine Green and Midnight Blue Blend: Another look that came straight from under the sea, this blend of alpine green and midnight blue is completely enchanting. Whether you decide to have more blue or dark green hair tones, weíre sure youíll agree that these colours are a match made in heaven!
- Unicorn Hair: Trying to choose between alpine green, raspberry pink, lavender and lemon? Thereís no need to choose just one when you can have them all and embrace the unicorn hair trend!
Tips for Using Dark Green Hair Dye:
You might think that you need to run out to the hair salon to get gorgeous vividly coloured locks, but thatís not the case. Alpine green is a relatively easy colour to achieve at home. That being said, for healthy hair and vibrant results, we suggest following these tips:
- Itís fine to use alpine green hair dye on black hair. Alpine green is a fairly dark colour, so it will show up on black hair much better than a pastel shade like mint would.
- However, if you want a really bright shade of alpine green, itís best to pre-bleach darker hair.
- If you want to apply some whimsical highlights or go for an ombre, itís important to use a dyeing brush.
- Never dyed your hair before? Itís probably best to play it safe with an all over colour and luckily alpine dark green hair looks great this way.
- Be sure not to use a toner before dyeing your hair alpine green. A toner will strip the yellow tones from your hair that are necessary to achieve the correct colour. If you have no yellow tones in your hair, the result will be blue, rather than green.
- Bright colours fade so to prolong your colour try shampooing less frequently and rinsing your hair in cold water.
- Not ready to make the change? Why not try a temporary alpine green hair dye!
Our Favourite Alpine Green Hair Dyes:
La Riche Directions Hair Alpine Green: This vegan-friendly hair dye is, by far, the most popular choice for alpine green tresses. Directions is the favoured brand by most beauty bloggers and YouTubers looking for the most vibrant and vivid colour.
Manic Panic High Voltage Hair Dye Green Envy: True to its name, this Manic Panic hair dye is sure to make your friends green with envy. The shade of this colour leans more to forest green than alpine green, making it a good choice for darker hair.
Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Dye Emerald Green: Your hair is sure to shine bright like a diamond with this emerald look. Slightly warmer than an Alpine Green, emerald green hair will certainly help you turn heads as you walk down the street!
So, what are you waiting for? For a look thatís anything but ordinary, thereís no better choice than alpine dark green hair! This trend is perfect for blondes and brunettes alike and thereís no limit to the number of looks you can achieve with a dark green hair dye. We think alpine green hair is utterly captivating, and weíre sure youíll agree.