Pastel Green Hair Dye
Have you researched the best pastel hair dye brands? Are you considering pastel green hair dye? Awesome, youíve come to the right place! Here at Blue Banana we strive to meet all of your hair dye needs while providing the best customer service out there.
When you purchase brands from our sites youíll be guaranteed excellent products at affordable prices. We take the time to scope the best pastel hair dye brands such as Manic Panic, La Riche Directions, Crazy Color, Splat, Stargazer and Paintglow knowing that they are the best in the business. When we look for these products, we try to find some that offer top quality service, a huge variety of colour selection and of course, we also look for PPD free, ammonia free and cruelty free products as well.
How To Get Pastel Green Hair
If this is the first time dyeing your hair this process is probably starting to feel overwhelming. There are so many shades of pastel green hair dye to choose from, many amazing brands and letís not get started with the different style options. Well, if that is how you feel, worry no more because we are here to help you start the process.
- Step One: Itís important to do your research. Depending on your current hair type, youíll need to know what to do and what products you will need. For example, do you know how to dye dark hair pastel without bleach? If not, you will want to look it up as it could spare your hair damage unnecessary treatment and damages.
- Step Two: Find the colours and products that you need and buy them! This sounds easier than it is because there are so many amazing colours to choose from! Consider checking out our Manic Panic Sea Nymph Creamtone Semi-Permanent Hair Dye, itís a trendy colour that works best on hair that has been pre-lightened to a level 10 (if you donít know what that is, consider going back to step one!).
Another colour suggestion that we truly enjoy is Crazy Colourís Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in peppermint. Itís a unique pastel green hair colour that would be fabulous for any party, photoshoot, costume and everyday use too. Apply it and leave it for 15-30 minutes and your hair will surely be a major talking point at your next gathering.
Have you heard about our Manic Mixer Classic Cream Formula Pastel-Izer by Manic Panic? Itís a new product that is 100% vegan and allows you to make a custom made pastel mint hair dye. Itís a great way for you to take a traditional hair dye colour that may be a little more bold than you had originally wanted and to change it into a pastel! For example, you could choose your favourite shade of Manic Panic and lighten it to a pastel colour by simply mixing it with this unique product! Itís ideal for when you are feeling like that perfect pastel shade you are imagining doesnít exist; you make your own. How cool is that?
3. Step Three: Dye Your Hair!Find your friend, your favourite hair dress or a family member to help you through this process. All of our semi permanent pastel green hair dyes are easy enough to use home but itís entirely up to you. You can go through this process alone, but really, itís nice to have an extra hand available to you when you need it or to help out if the colour wasnít what you expected. Letís face it, weíve all done that! Anyway, put on your protective gloves and simply mix your new dye in one of our dye bowls from our three piece dye bowl and brush set. Then, use the brush to delicately apply your new pastel green dye, wherever you need to. Itís a simple as that! Of course, you will want to refer to your instructions so that you know how long youíll need to leave dye in for. Otherwise, that really is it. How does your new hair-do look? We hope it looks great, now read the following tips to keep your hair strong, healthy and dye-tastic.
Tips For Using Pastel Green Hair Dye
- Please consider waiting a few days to wash your hair after it has had your new pastel green dye; professionals recommend waiting at least two days.
- Let your hair dry naturally; this protects it from heat damage that blow dryers and styling wands can cause.
- Do your research on aftercare products such as shampoos, conditioners, hair sprays and other serums. Certain brands are geared toward people who have dyed hair and therefore will be a healthier option for your newly coloured locks.
- Try to avoid sulfates!
- Keep a spare dye on hand, youíll never know if you will want to take your new hair a shade darker or when you will need to do a quick touch up.
Enjoy Your New Pastel Colour Hair Dye
Finally, you have come to the tough decision to purchase a trendy pastel mint green hair dye or perhaps you have chosen the seafoam green hair dye; either way, we know you will be pleased. Simply add the colour selection to your cart and then pay using our secure payment system. If you need a little extra advice on the best pastel hair dye brands then remember to make full use of the Blue Banana website. Thereís tonnes of information thatís perfect for first time users and dye-hard colour fanatics!
After you receive your package, itís time to start planning your next killer look. If you need to ask a question about your pastel hair dye, please donít hesitate to message us on one of our social media platforms our customer services team; we will always be happy to assist you with your colour transformation. As always, have fun with our colourful dyes and donít be afraid to experiment, we canít wait to see how it looks!