Showing 4 products
Do you love the traditional Converse style? Why not step into the warmer months with a spring in your step and a brand new pair of Converse Dainty shoes. The lighter version of the classic All Star shoe or hi top is great for keeping your ankles and feet cool; and this canvas shoe is a perfect slim line style trainer.
This range is generally for women but is sure to look equally good on men. They are generally thought of as women’s shoes due to the smaller sizes and naturally they will look awesome when paired with a dress! There is also a similar range that features this shoe style called the Converse Dainty ox.
Like any other range of Converse, these shoes come in a rainbow of colours so you can find the pair to match your personality and wardrobe. If you shop in the Dainty Converse sale then you may be able to treat yourself to an extra pair! We know it can be virtually impossible to choose just one when there are so many colours on offer.
Which Colour Converse Dainty To Choose?
Some people opt for the more neutral and muted colours because they provide more options for clothing choices. A pair of Dainty Converse white shoes is especially great for freshening up an outfit for the sunnier months. Save your darker Converse shoes for winter and refresh your look with a bright pair of Converse Dainty white leather shoes when the sun peeks through.
However, if you are the kind of person who always scuffs their shoes then darker colour options might be better; such as the Converse Dainty navy shoes. You can go for a denim style or plain navy canvas shoe to suit your wardrobe. Love to mix denim with denim? Pair the navy shoes with your favourite jeans or denim jacket for a co-ordinated style. Perhaps you prefer contrasting colours? We think a red dress could look awesome with a pair of these lace-ups. Wear with a pair of cute white ankle socks for a girl-next-door vibe.
If you want to take it a shade darker and stick to your gothic fashion style then be sure to check out the Converse Dainty black shoes. These classic Converses are more diverse than you think. With plenty of style variations you will be able to find the exact style you are searching for! Choose from:
- Black – These shoes have the classic design of the hi-top with white toes cap and detailing but come just below the ankle.
- Mono Black – Perfect for school or work, these shoes still have the Converse toe cap but are completely black.
- Metallic Black – This shimmering tone will fit in with your edgy metallic style and will give some extra flair to your footwear.
- Black Cherry – These black shoes feature a subtle hint of red cherry, creating an off-black colour. Perfect for those who love to introduce subtle unusual colours into their outfits.
- All Black – Similar to the Mono Black, these All Black shoes are exactly as described. The only difference is that these feature copper eyelets as opposed to classic silver.
- Black Leather Look – These leather effect shoes are made from the same canvas material as other shoes from this range but features a coating that is sure to help them stay a little more waterproof. This finish also gives some extra shine!
- Black/White Plaid – If you don’t want a completely black style then have a look at this cool checked plaid pattern. Perfect for breaking up block colours, with these shoes you are bound to turn heads.
Converse Dainty in Blue and Grey
If you would like something a little more unusual but still want to make sure there are plenty of clothes you can wear with your new trainers, why not consider a pair of Converse Dainty blue shoes? For a subtle pastel tone we have the Blue Slate Ox shoes, perfect if you are following the trend for soft and subtle colours. If you like to keep it alternative, walk proudly and confidently in the Metallic Blue shoes. Blue really is a colour that will match plenty of your wardrobes and is perfect for both summer and winter so these are sure to be a great investment.
Check out the Ox collection if you are looking for a pair of Converse Dainty grey or Converse Dainty charcoal. These colours are very similar but charcoal tends to be slightly darker than grey. These colours are both perfect for the metallic look and are sure to pair perfectly with any outfit, from jeans to dresses to shorts. We are always stocking new styles so be sure to check back soon if you haven’t found the colour for you, although with so many options we are sure something will catch your eye!
You have heard about all our favourites from Converse Dainty Ox white to gorgeous blues but the colour is up to you! We also have a huge range of brightly coloured Dainty shoes if you are looking for something with a little more impact. Search for pink, yellow and red to find your dream colour. These brighter tones may take a little more planning to co-ordinate with your wardrobe but we know all you style kings and queens will have no problem finding the perfect clothing.
If you are looking to add to your hi top Converse collection or have never owned a pair before, then why not consider adding a pair of Converse Dainty shoes to your footwear. These are sure to become the first pair you grab when you leave the house, thanks to their iconic style and ease of wear.