Kendal Calling 2017Address: Lowther Deer Park, Hackthorpe (nr Penrith), Cumbria Get Directions
27th July 2017
Back for an 11th year, Kendal Calling is the North's premier indie festival!
Festival Line Up
With a diverse lineup, there's a little something to suit all tastes at Kendal Calling! Check out the lineup to plan out your ultimate festival experience:
|27th-30th July 2017|
|Stereophonics | Manic Street Preachers | Franz Ferdinand|
|Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls | Tinie Tempah | Editors | Jake Bugg|
|Brian Wilson Presents: Pet Sounds|
|Seasick Steve | Slaves | Frightened Rabbit | Circa Waves | Nothing But Thieves|
|Lethal Bizzle | Example + DJ Wire | The Coral | Kate Nash | Loyle Carner|
|Reverend & The Makers | The Hunna | Field Music | Palace | Little Comets|
|Fickle Friends | Honeyblood | Shame | The Pale White | The Lancashire Hotpots | Blaenavon|
|Man & The Echo | Eat Fast | Soshe | White | Bossy Love | The Shimmer Band | Freak | Bad Sounds|
|Ardyn | Fews | Bugzy Malone | Jungle (DJ Set) | Faithless (DJ Set) | Idris Elba | Kurupt FM | Shadow Child | Mike Skinner (DJ Set)|
|Tom Zanetti | My Nu Leng | Gotsome | TDQ | Friend Within | Eli & Fur | Holy Goof | Barely Legal | Swindle | Star.One | Mollie Collins|
|Coco | The Comet is Coming | Smash Hi-Fi | Broken Bass Ensemble | Holly Holden y Su Banda | KOG & The Zongo Brigade | Yumi & The Weather|
|Honeyfeet | Harleighblu | Sola Rosa Sound System | Ezra Collective | Lost Colours | Mexrrissey | London African Gospel Choir | Beatlemania|
In the unlikely event you get bored of watching awesome musicians do their thing, Kendal Calling also offers a whole host of awesome activities:
- Cinema: Offering all day screenings, this cosy little theatre allows you to get some quiet time and enjoy some tasty snacks in the process. This year, screenings include The Goonies, Toy Story and Shrek, perfect for whiling away a few hours!
- The Theme: This is Kendal Calling's answer to Carnival! With everything from amazing costumes and lively parties to performance art and installations, there's a little something for all tastes here.
- Kid's Calling: The perfect way to keep your little ones entertained, there's plenty of racuous activities to choose from! Whether you want to get your face painted, DIY a musical instrument or chill out at storytime, Kid's Calling has it all!
- Tiny Tim Peaks: Featuring traditional fairground rides, Mr Zig's Bubble Show, cartoon workshops and luchador mask classes, this is the place to be for any active kid!
- Garden of Eden: If you need to escape the hustle and bustle, then this serene sanctuary is sure to be right up your street. With yoga, massage and hair dressers on site, you can refresh and relax in style!
However you choose to experience Kendal Calling, there's a ticketing option to suit you!
Weekend Tickets - £123.00-£143.50
Thursday Tickets - £30.25
Thursday Teen Tickets* - £30.25
Child Tickets* - FREE
Infant Tickets* - FREE
Car Park Ticket - £10.00
Shuttle Bus Ticket - £11.00
- Club Class & Miss Polly 4 Day Pass - £43.45
- Club Class 4 Day Pass - £35.75
- 4 Day Pass (4 People) - £44.00
- 4 Day Pass (3 People) - £38.50
- 4 Day Pass ( 1 Person) - £16.50
Garden of Eden
- Hungover Yoga - £5.50
- Funk & Flow - £5.50
- Chillout Yoga - £5.50
- Restore Yoga - £5.50
- 30 Minute Massage - £27.50
- 60 Minute Massage - £49.50
- Large Weekend Storage - £13.20
- Standard Weekend Storage - £11.00
* Please note that Teen Tickets are available to persons aged 11-15 only. For children aged 0-10, infant and child tickets will be required. Any person aged over 16 will require a full priced adult ticket.
With a small and cosy vibe, camping at Kendal Calling is a must! If you're planning on experiencing a 'traditional' festival camping experience, then you can choose from the following 4 camping areas:
- Wolf Woods: Right next to the arena, this is the place to be for anyone who wants to party hard and make a lot of noise!
- Great Holme: Close to the car park and the Village Green, this camp ground is right in the thick of it.
- The Shire: If you fancy something a little quieter and more relaxed, then this is the place for you. Located to the north of the campsite,
- Haye Parks: Want an epic view? Then you need to camp here! With mountain views, this picturesque site is located to the left of the 'live-in' vehicle field.
Access to these four locations is included in the price of your standard weekend ticket, but if you wanna upgrade your experience, Kendal Calling also offer the following options for an additional fee:
- Emperor's Field
- Deer Lodge
- Campervans & Caravans
- Club Class Camping
Please note that availability is limited and you must book these additional upgrades in advance.
Kendal Calling offers plenty of convenient amenities, such as:
- Cash machines
- Phone charging facilities
- Safe storage areas
- A shop where you can grab the essentials
- Plenty of food trucks and bars
- An information tent
Festival ShopView All
Band MerchandiseView All