With the likes of Christine Aguileria and more recently Rita Ora experimenting with white hair dye
the striking white style can help you to stand out from the crowd and become a beacon of attraction. It's a brave choice for people contemplating dying their hair but when it works there really isn't any better colour to go for.
Transform Into A Beautiful Snow White Born Out Of A Fashionable Fantasy World With White Hair Dye
Although applying white semi-permanent hair dye can instantly transform your look from normal hair to stand out hair there are a few key steps to try and follow. The downside to white semi permanent hair dye is that it's sometimes hard to achieve due to its sheer brightness. It is essential to keep your hair in the best condition as possible prior to your change in hair colour. It's one of the hardest tones to gain great results with but the method is simplified if you absorb these few easy pointers:
- First off, you should start by regularly treating your hair to hair masks and conditioning treatments to help strengthen it.
- Once you consider your hair to be well and truly strengthened, you should then bleach your hair to a blonde colour because this allows the tone to get closer to the white snow look you’re aiming for.
- When you are happy with the blonde shade you've acquired you need to apply a purple toner, and after a few toning attempts you should achieve an all over striking white shade.
- The work is not over because once you're happy with your brand new white hair you'll need to condition it on a regular basis. This ensures your hair suffers as little damage as possible leaving it to flourish for as long as desired.
- Remember that you can rinse afterwards with a mix of cold water and distilled white vinegar to help prolong its effects.
Achieve Stunning Hair As White As Snow With Semi-Permanent White Hair Dye
Known as the colour of purity and kindness, show everyone how true this sentiment is by trying out white hair dye
for your next exciting look. Due to the colour's rarity, not many brands supply the white tone; luckily Manic Panic hair dye
is bang on hand to solve this problem, proudly presenting their virgin snow colour.
With Christina Aguilera, Pink, Gwen Stefani and Lady Gaga, all at some point successfully sporting white hair, it leaves the perfect opportunity to give it a go yourself. However, you need to keep in mind that using white dye isn't as straight forward as other hair dyes. But then again, fortune favours the brave.
Enjoy A Glowing White Tint With White Hair Dye At Blue Banana!
Remember when you're attempting to achieve this angelic white hair look you should continue to use a toner once a week, simply because this hair dye isn’t a permanent fixture for your head top. One of the main mistakes people make when choosing to dye their hair white is that they’re not prepared to put in the amount of time and effort required that they need to. As one of the most high maintenance cosmetic endeavours of today’s industry, make sure you’re prepared to handle the upkeep it calls for. Other than that, enjoy your angelic and divine hairstyle, it's sure to get you noticed!
For more information, please view our article guides terms and conditions