Herman’s Amazing Hair Colour: 2017’s Hottest Hair Dye Brand
If you’re looking to spice up your strands by bringing a burst of bold colour to your look, then you’re sure to love our brand new range of hair dyes from Herman’s Amazing Hair Colour! With 8 stunning shades to choose from, there’s a hue to suit all tastes and styles.
Created in Finland in 2016, Herman’s Amazing Hair Colour’s philosophy is simple: To produce a range of high-quality hair dyes that are completely Vegan and cruelty-free and pack a heck of a punch in the colour department! Even though they’re relative newcomers on the hair dye scene, Herman’s already have an ardent fan base both in Europe and in the UK. So, if you want to find out what all the fuss is about, read on to find out everything you need to know about this year’s hottest hair dye brand!
FRESH, FUNKY & FUN: HERMAN’S AMAZING HAIR COLOUR
Whether you want to become a ravishing redhead, a grey-haired glamourpuss or a violet locked lovely, you can be sure to find your perfect shade in our range of Herman’s Amazing Hair Colour!
Our collection includes:
- Cynthia Cyclamen – An intense shade of fuchsia that’s perfect for any pink lover!
- Marge Blue – A beautiful mid-blue hue that’s reminiscent of a certain Mrs Simpson…
- Patsy Purple – A gorgeously vibrant violet tone that’s guaranteed to turn heads.
- Bella Blue – Rich, deep and enticing, this midnight blue shade is a must-have for anyone seeking a bold new hue.
- Ruby Red – A true crimson shade, this is perfect for anyone looking to channel their inner Jessica Rabbit!
- Tammy Turquoise – A dark and gorgeous shade of blue-green, this shade will give you enviable mermaid hair!
- Mathilda Granny Grey – A steely grey shade, you can easily achieve granny hair perfection with this dye!
- Gilda Granny Grey – A lighter and brighter shade of silvery-grey, this dye is perfect for achieving a platinum hue.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Whether you’re a novice dyer or a dab hand with the tint brush, you’re bound to have a few questions and queries about how Herman’s Amazing Hair Colour actually works. Factors such as development time, how long the dye lasts and it’s ingredients are bound to brought into consideration when it comes to choosing which dye to go for, so here’s a round-up of some of the most essential nuggets of information you should know before you crack open your hair dye!
Q: How long does this hair dye last?
A: Typically, Herman’s Amazing Hair Colour will withstand 10-12 washes. Some fading is to be expected, though you can help to combat this by adding a little dollop of dye to your conditioner and using it weekly to keep your ‘do looking fresh!
Q: I prefer to use cruelty-free products, is Herman’s suitable for me?
A: You’re in luck, as Herman’s Amazing Hair Colour is not only cruelty-free but completely Vegan too! In fact, producing an ethical product that was completely free from animal products and testing was one of the initial aims of the Herman’s team and they’re committed to creating hair products that fit this remit.
Q: My hair is pretty dry and damaged, can I still use this product?
A: Absolutely! This hair dye is conditioner based and free from ammonia, so it’s a moisturising and gentle product. It’s advisable to skip bleaching or other harsh chemical treatments, as they are likely to cause more damage and thereby worsen the health and appearance of your hair. So if your hair’s pretty dark, it’s best to pick an intensely pigmented shade (Such as Bella Blue or Ruby Red) to achieve a great result without unnecessary damage. (Please bear in mind that for the most intense result, pre-bleaching is recommended.)
#Repost @janebellissimo with @repostapp Today’s @bellapierreofficial #everydaytorunway look on myself based on one of my makeup designs for #nyfw this season. I’m just loving #bellapierre! Key products for this look: #glowingpalette #contour&highlightpropalette #strobingkit #lipstickcatwalk complemented by @flirtiesbeauty #lashes and #brows and of course perfect skincare to prep with @trilogyskincare. Hair by @hermansprofessional with rose/lilac/turquoise ombr perfect! #mermaidhair #naturalmakeup #fashion #cosmetics #contouring #awardwinning #bellapierre #modelmakeup #colourfulhair #rainbowhair #makeuptutorial #hermansamazinghaircolor #hermansprofessional #haircolor #hairdye #nottestedonanimals #vegan
Q: Can I safely store any leftover dye I may have for future use?
A: Yep! You can re-seal your tub and retain any leftover dye for a whopping 12 months (From the first date you opened it). Pretty cool, right?
Q: How long should I allow this dye to develop for?
A: The recommended development time for Herman’s dye is pretty flexible, though it’s advised you allow it to develop for a minimum of 15-30 minutes. You can leave it on for longer for a more intense result.
Q: How can I keep my colour looking fresh for longer?
A: Much like any other hair dye, the secret to keeping your Herman’s colour looking lush is to treat your hair kindly! The following 5 ‘commandments’ will help you to keep your colour locked in for longer:
- Wash as infrequently as possible! This is probably one of the trickiest habits to crack, but the sooner you embrace dry shampoo, the better, ‘cos overwashing will just strip your colour out faster. Believe us, your hair will thank you!
- Avoid using deep cleansing or anti-dandruff shampoos, as they open up the hair shaft and can prematurely fade colour. Products designed for coloured hair are perfectly safe to use and as a bonus, will keep your hair feeling silky and smooth.
- Ease off on heat styling, as exposure to heat can cause colour fading as well as damage. (This applies to things like saunas too!)
- Cover your hair with a swimming cap if you plan to take a dip, as the chemicals in pool water can dry out and fade the hair.
- Immediately after dyeing your hair, rinse it with a white vinegar solution to help lock in your new colour.
And there you have it, everything you could ever want to know about Herman’s Amazing Hair Colour! If you fancy seeing the colours in action, why not check out their Facebook or Instagram pages for some serious hair inspiration?