If you’re ready to choose your new piercing and are looking for an exact fit; you’ve come to the right place. Depending on the type and area of the piercing you choose, you will have to pick the correct jewellery accordingly. It’s important to realise that the gauge of a piercing will vary depending on the type of jewellery required. You can use the following methods to measure the gauge of your piercing jewellery:
- BCR: Measure the width of the bar.
- Labret: Measure the width of the bar.
- Barbell: Measure the width of the bar
- Septum Ring: Measure the width of the ring at its thickest section.
- Tunnels & Plugs: Measure the circumference of the inside of your ear.
Using the piercing gauge conversion table above and the measurement guide you can now find a piece of piercing jewellery that offers the perfect fit. If you’re finding a piece of jewellery suitable for your first jewellery change, it’s important to consider that your healing must be fully healed before changing.
- 24 Gauge (0.6mm)Nose Studs
- 20 Gauge (0.8mm)Nose Studs & Nose Rings
- 18 Gauge (1.0mm)Earrings, Ear Studs, Add-Ons, Nose Studs & Nose Rings
- 16 Gauge (1.2mm)Nose Studs, Nose Rings, Balls & Add-Ons, Cartilage Barbells, Eyebrow Bars, Labrets, Lip Rings & Fake Ear Plugs
- 14 Gauge (1.6mm)Balls & Add-Ons, Navel Bars, Barbells, Labrets, Lip Rings, BCRs, Tongue Barbells, Nipple Barbells & Rings
- 12 Gauge (2.0mm)BCRs, Barbells, Stretching Crescents, Tapers, Nipple Barbells & Rings
- 10 Gauge (2.4mm)Stretching Jewellery & Barbells
- Over 10 Gauge Exclusively Stretching Jewellery & Male Genital Jewellery