Blue Banana - Wolverhampton
|Monday||10:00am - 17:30pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 17:30pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am - 17:30pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 17:30pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 17:30pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 17:30pm|
|Sunday||11:00am - 16:00pm|
All stores are approved, registered and licensed by their relevant Local Council Authority (Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982).
They undergo regular inspection visits and comply with strict Health & Hygiene Policies (Health and Safety at Work Act 1974).
Over 1 Million PiercingsSince its formation in 1997, Blue Banana carries out between 70,000 and 80,000 piercings a year, a total of over 1.2 million in the last 15 years.
This fantastic opportunity has allowed us to develop comprehensive in-house training, develop and retain some of the best piercers and create a renowned piercing and aftercare program.
During this time we’ve worked with all of our Local Council Authorities to ensure we follow have the best practices, studio design, sterilisation and training in place at all our studios.
Largest In EuropeBlue Banana is the largest piercing chain in Europe, and we’re very proud of it. It’s also allowed us to learn:
- The latest piercing techniques,
- Source the best piercing materials (such as PVD Teflon),
- Absorb and implement cutting edge hospital-grade sterilisation methods, and
- Establish Health, Hygiene and Safety practices well above the standard requirements.
Full SterilizationBlue Banana has:
- State-of-the-art autoclave sterilizers for all our instruments.
- Specially designed studios that have been purpose-built.
- New disposable surgical gloves for each customer.
- Single-use needles and bench covers that are discarded after each piercing.
- Disinfect & wipe clean surfaces and floors in ALL our studios.
- Strict Health and Hygiene policies and periodic inspections.
- Enforced hand washing procedures (with disposable towels).
Comprehensive TrainingAll employees require 3 months service before receiving piercing training; so we can judge their suitability.
They will train and learn basic piercing theory from our 64 page manual and will be tested on its entire contents.
If they pass they will receive intensive hands-on training from a Senior Piercer with at least 10,000 piercings experience, completing an average 60 piercings within their first week.
If they meet the standards required and demonstrate a clear understanding of the principles of infection control, anatomy of piercing, sterilisation methods and customer care then they are permitted to carry out common piercings.
After 6 months of review and at least 5000 piercings experience they are assessed and if suitable allowed to perform the more unusual or delicate piercings (including genitals).
Complete AftercareWe provide FULL and COMPREHENSIVE aftercare support with every piercing we complete, without exception. We also ensure that verbal and written aftercare advice is provided to all of our customers.
We also have a massive online piercing glossary full of support advice and our registered piercers can answer any questions you have from any of our stores.
Our support is for the LIFE of your piercing no matter how long you’ve had it.