- Style: Baggy Dark Street Trousers
- Fabric Composition: 100% Cotton
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Dyed Black Cotton Finish With Straps
- Trims: Six pockets, drawstring ankles, black D-ring detail, black eyelet
detail, two detachable black curb chains, zip off into shorts.
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean
- Brand: Hell Bunny
The Mercy Obey Trousers are a great piece of alternative clothing that are sure to be popular this year. Complete with six deep pockets, two detachable chains and a selection of buckles and belts these trousers look eye-catching from the moment you put them on. They are also incredibly versatile with hidden zips that remove the lower legs and turn these trousers into stylish shorts.
Get The ultimate Punk Edge With These Obey Trousers
The Mercy Obey Trousers are comfortable and amazing to wear. They can be worn with a huge range of clothing and a wide range of styles. With their baggy design, these are perfect for hanging out with your friends but the drawstring ankles mean that you can stop them from getting ruined if the weather turns. These trousers have so much to look at, we’re sure your friends will want to know where you got a pair.
The Mercy Obey Trousers come with Blue Banana’s service and delivery guarantee, which ensures that you get your top quality baggy trousers as quickly as possible through our delivery service and in perfect condition. These trousers are perfect for standing out and can be worn in a multitude of different ways so start perfecting your style and buy a pair!
Be the first to review this product.
Show off your style by tagging a photo of this product on Instagram using the hashtag #107016 How do I tag pics?Please Note:
We moderate all our images so it may take up to 24 hours for them to appear.
|Leg Length (Inches)
|Living Dead Souls
How To Find The Correct Jeans SizeWe know that purchasing clothing on the internet can lead to size mismatches, but not at Blue Banana. We aim to deliver you the perfect size every time!
In order to measure your jeans and trousers size, you need to measure in five key areas and then compare them to the size guide above:
1. Waist – Measure around your natural waistline.
2. Hips – Measure around the widest part.
3. Rise – Measure from the top of your inside leg to waist.
4. Inseam – Measure from top of your inside leg to ankle bone.
5. Cuff – Measure the circumference around your ankle.