- Style: 5x Pockets Slim Fit Jeans
- Fabric Composition: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Colour: Blue
- Finish: All Over Indigo Finish
- Trims: 5x Pockets, Belt Loops Around Waist, Bleeding Heart Brand Patch on Waist
- Care Instructions: Wash According to Label
- Brand: Bleeding Heart
Bring Smartness To Your Look In These Indigo Jeans
Wear these Bleeding Heart Indigo jeans and see what it is we love about them so much. It is better to find out for yourself but we will give you a few hints to how awesome these jeans are. First of all they have a indigo finish that will instantly give your image a rockabilly twist, we know, perfect right? On top of that, these jeans have a slim fit that will compliment your form effortlessly. Made with 97% cotton and 3% spandex, these jeans have a comfy shape that will definitely keep you relaxed whilst you show off your skater style. The durability these jeans have been designed also means that you can be confident they wont become damaged easily. Give your style the kick it needs with these awesome Indigo jeans from Bleeding Heart.
- One of Life's Few Surprises!
20 Feb 2013
Didn't know what to expect when I placed an order for these jeans and so I was very pleasantly surprised when a really superb garment turned up. Excellent tight fit in fine fabric... recommended without reservation.
Show off your style by tagging a photo of this product on Instagram using the hashtag #1005008 How do I tag pics?Please Note:
We moderate all our images so it may take up to 24 hours for them to appear.
How To Find The Correct Jeans SizeWe know that purchasing clothing on the internet can lead to size mismatches, but not at Blue Banana. We aim to deliver you the perfect size every time!
In order to measure your Bleeding Heart jeans size, you need to measure in five key areas and then compare them to the size guide above:
1. Waist Measure around your natural waistline.
2. Hips Measure around the widest part.
3. Rise Measure from the top of your inside leg to waist.
4. Inseam Measure from top of your inside leg to ankle bone.
5. Cuff Measure the circumference around your ankle.