You may also like
- Style: Low-Rise Straight Legged Trousers/Pants
- Fabric Composition: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Chain Trousers
- Trims: Adjustable Flares, Lace, Buckle & Chain Attachments, Removable Straps, Button Fastening
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash According to Care Label
If you’ve grown really tired of the skinny jeans trend that’s taken over all of alternative fashion then you’ll perhaps love this pair of Banned Silver Chain Trousers in Black. These trousers have a proper hardcore alternative style that beats that of skinnies with a unique design that appeals to those with specialist tastes.
These trousers from Banned, an alternative fashion label that specialises in delivering great quality clothing for those with differing tastes, have a unique style that’s bound to appeal to goths, metalheads and even punks. They feature silver chains, detachable buckles and even have adjustable flares in their design, making them a great alternative to skinny jeans.
So if you’re tired of seeing the same old jeans everywhere you go and want something that’s really different and edgy in style then look no further than these awesome Banned chain trousers, perfect for that unique alternative look.
Show off your style by tagging a photo of this product on Instagram using the hashtag #bluebanana1008363 How do I tag pics?Please Note:
We moderate all our images so it may take up to 24 hours for them to appear.
How To Find The Correct Jeans SizeWe know that purchasing clothing on the internet can lead to size mismatches, but not at Blue Banana. We aim to deliver you the perfect size every time!
In order to measure your jeans size, you need to measure in
five key areas and then compare them to the size guide above:
1. Waist – Measure around your natural waistline.
2. Hips – Measure around the widest part.
3. Rise – Measure from the top of your inside leg to waist.
4. Inseam – Measure from top of your inside leg to ankle bone.
5. Cuff – Measure the circumference around your ankle.