You may also like
- Style: Low-Rise Straight Legged Trousers/Pants
- Fabric Composition: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Chain Trousers
- Trims: Adjustable Flares, Lace, Buckle & Chain Attachments, Removable Straps, Button Fastening
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash According to Care Label
If you’ve grown tired of seeing skinny jeans everywhere and wish there were more proper alternative trousers available then you’re in luck. These Banned Black Chain Trousers have a unique style that’s perfect for goths and metalheads who want something that’s a bit more hardcore than the current alternative fashion offerings.
This pair of Banned trousers, ideal for those with a dark and hardcore style has detachable chains, buckles and lacing that all add to its unique design. You can even adjust the flare at the bottom with a zip should you wish, going against the trend of skinny fit jeans.
These trousers are essential for anyone who wants to pursue a truly alternative look with a hardcore edge. So if you happen to dabble on the darker side of life and consider yourself a goth, punk or maybe even a metalhead, you definitely need to a get a pair of these skinny jeans mocking trousers!
Show off your style by tagging a photo of this product on Instagram using the hashtag #bluebanana1008362 How do I tag pics?Please Note:
We moderate all our images so it may take up to 24 hours for them to appear.
How To Find The Correct Jeans SizeWe know that purchasing clothing on the internet can lead to size mismatches, but not at Blue Banana. We aim to deliver you the perfect size every time!
In order to measure your jeans size, you need to measure in
five key areas and then compare them to the size guide above:
1. Waist – Measure around your natural waistline.
2. Hips – Measure around the widest part.
3. Rise – Measure from the top of your inside leg to waist.
4. Inseam – Measure from top of your inside leg to ankle bone.
5. Cuff – Measure the circumference around your ankle.