- Style: 2x Pocket Skinny Fit Tracksuit Bottoms
- Fabric Composition: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Blue Dyed Stretch Bottoms
- Trims: Drawstring Waist, 2x Pockets, Elasticated Ankle Bands, Branding on Front
- Care Instructions: Wash According to Label
- Brand: Pineapple
With these Pineapple black skinny fit tracksuit bottoms you can be sure to experience incredible comfort as well as a high trend finish that will put your style on top. The look of these bottoms is extremely versatile ensuring that you can wear them with your favourite tops to create a comfy yet stylish look for your days out. Perfect for those of you who love to be on your feet at the gym or dancing, these tracksuit bottoms from Pineapple have a lightweight feel the will not only keep you refreshed but also get you in the mood for even more activities.
With a Simplistic Design and Extraordinary Comfort, What Else Do You Need to Know
Providing you with a comfort that you haven’t felt before, these Pineapple black skinny fit tracksuit bottoms have a soft lining and relaxed shape that will always keep you cosy. The skinny fit design of these joggers ensures that you can still have an alluring edge whilst ‘vegging out’ in your comfy bottoms. Allowing you to stay relaxed as often as you like, these tracksuit bottoms have a durable finish you can rely on throughout the year. The ultimate bottoms for those relaxing days or even over the top, eccentric days, these Pineapple joggers are all you need for an ultra-comfy fashion statement.
Be the first to review this product.
Show off your style by tagging a photo of this product on Instagram using the hashtag #1004901 How do I tag pics?Please Note:
We moderate all our images so it may take up to 24 hours for them to appear.
|Leg Length (Inches)
|Living Dead Souls
How To Find The Correct Jeans SizeWe know that purchasing clothing on the internet can lead to size mismatches, but not at Blue Banana. We aim to deliver you the perfect size every time!
In order to measure your jeans and trousers size, you need to measure in five key areas and then compare them to the size guide above:
1. Waist – Measure around your natural waistline.
2. Hips – Measure around the widest part.
3. Rise – Measure from the top of your inside leg to waist.
4. Inseam – Measure from top of your inside leg to ankle bone.
5. Cuff – Measure the circumference around your ankle.