- Style: Unisex Black Tracksuit Bottoms
- Fabric Composition: 100% Cotton
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Printed Contrasting Pineapple Logo on Side
- Trims: Elasticated Waistband, Adjustable Drawstrings, Printed Pineapple Logo on Side, Contrasting Colours
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash According to Label
- Brand: Pineapple
These Pineapple Black Classic tracksuit bottoms are suitable for both performing with full mobility during a routine as well as keeping you feeling comfortable on those days where you just feel like relaxing. The elasticated waistband of these tracksuit bottoms ensures that they fit comfortably against your waist without you having to suffer through any discomfort or restriction, making these ideal for every routine. The plain black background and contrasting logo of these Pineapple Black Classic tracksuit bottoms ensures that you can bring a simplistic approach to your image that ensures your skill and technique is the main focus of your performance.
Perfect for Any Routine, the Pineapple Tracksuit Bottoms will Never Disappoint
Manufactured from 100% cotton, these Pineapple Black Classic tracksuit bottoms are extremely comfortable to wear and their durable properties ensure that they withstand the wear and tear of performing. Pineapple is known as one of the premiere dance centres, offering people of all ages and level of skill the opportunity to embrace their love of dancing, today they are known to have over 3,500 members performing every week. So be sure to order yourself these Pineapple Black Classic tracksuit bottoms today so that you can feel extremely comfortable at all times while looking stylish in the process.
Be the first to review this product.
Show off your style by tagging a photo of this product on Instagram using the hashtag #1004889 How do I tag pics?Please Note:
We moderate all our images so it may take up to 24 hours for them to appear.
|Leg Length (Inches)
|Living Dead Souls
How To Find The Correct Jeans SizeWe know that purchasing clothing on the internet can lead to size mismatches, but not at Blue Banana. We aim to deliver you the perfect size every time!
In order to measure your jeans and trousers size, you need to measure in five key areas and then compare them to the size guide above:
1. Waist – Measure around your natural waistline.
2. Hips – Measure around the widest part.
3. Rise – Measure from the top of your inside leg to waist.
4. Inseam – Measure from top of your inside leg to ankle bone.
5. Cuff – Measure the circumference around your ankle.