You may also like
- Style: Low Rise 5-Pocket Skinny Fit Jeans
- Fabric Composition: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Colour: Red
- Finish: Dyed Rose Stretch Denim
- Trims: 3x Front Pockets, 2x Back Pockets, Iron Cross Embossed Fly Front Button, Embroidered Leather Patch on Back
- Care Instructions: Cool Machine Wash, Hand Dry Separately
- Brand Name: Bleeding Heart
Get these Bleeding Heart rose skinny jeans and experience their high quality design that ensures you feel and look great no matter where you are heading. Their stretchy, bold coloured fabric gives these jeans a slimming image that will not only boost your confidence but keep you comfortable all day. Complete with two back pockets and an embroidered leather patch, you can be certain that these rose Plain skinny jeans from Bleeding Heart will always give you a sliming and elongated form that you will love.
Spice Up Your Look With These Bleeding Heart Skinny Fit JeansMade with 97% cotton and 3% spandex, these Bleeding Heart rose skinny jeans have the ultimate comfort and perfect fit that ensures you can enjoy your favourite activities every day. Their long lasting durability gives you a chance to make the most out of their flexible design and desirable image without that exciting colour fading and stretchy shape becoming loose. Created with a high quality finish, these rose Plain skinny jeans form Bleeding Heart have a high trend design that will not only ensure they keep that flattering shape but also it gives you the best form on the street.
Show off your style by tagging a photo of this product on Instagram using the hashtag #bluebanana1004335 How do I tag pics?Please Note:
We moderate all our images so it may take up to 24 hours for them to appear.
How To Find The Correct Jeans SizeWe know that purchasing clothing on the internet can lead to size mismatches, but not at Blue Banana. We aim to deliver you the perfect size every time!
In order to measure your Bleeding Heart jeans size, you need to measure in five key areas and then compare them to the size guide above:
1. Waist – Measure around your natural waistline.
2. Hips – Measure around the widest part.
3. Rise – Measure from the top of your inside leg to waist.
4. Inseam – Measure from top of your inside leg to ankle bone.
5. Cuff – Measure the circumference around your ankle.