Leeds FestivalBramham Park, Leeds
28th August 2015
Leeds Festival 2015 kicks off on 28th August, with three days full of Hardcore, Rock, Indie, Punk & Metal, plus much more!
There are still tickets available for Leeds Festival from their website, pop on over if you fancy a weekend of amazing music!
Leeds Festival is one of the world's biggest and most popular music festivals and attracts thousand of music lovers each year. Check out the line up to see why everyone wants to be at Leeds:
|Friday 28th August||Saturday 29th August||Sunday 30th August|
|The Libertines||Mumford & Sons||Metallica|
|Kendrick Lamar||Alt-J||Bring Me The Horizon|
|Jamie T||Bastille||Royal Blood|
|The Maccabees||All Time Low||Alexisonfire|
|The Cribs||Panic! At The Disco||Pierce The Veil|
|The Gaslight Anthem||Palma Violets||Modestep|
|Lonely The Brave||Neck Deep||Fidlar|
|Feed The Rhino||Mariachi El Bronx||Babymetal|
|NME/BBC RADIO 1 STAGE|
|Deadmau5||Knife Party||Rebel Sound|
|Tyler, The Creator||Limp Bizkit||Twin Atlantic|
|Gorgon City||Run The Jewels||Catfish & The Bottlemen|
|Years & Years||Peace||Everything Everything|
|Jamie XX||Swim Deep||Wolf Alice|
|Glass Animals||American Football||Circa Waves|
|Shura||The Struts||Nothing But Thieves|
|LOCK UP STAGE (SAT)/ THE PIT (FRI & SUN)|
|Refused||New Found Glory||Mastodon|
|While She Sleeps||Simple Plan||Ghost|
|Cancer Bats||The Bronx||Gojira|
|Frnkiero Andthe Cellebration||Modern Life Is War||Atreyu|
|Bury Tomorrow||Bo Ningen||Pvris|
|Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes||Modern Baseball||And So I Watch You From Afar|
|Turbowolf||The Smith Street Band||As It Is|
|Moose Blood||Skiny Lister||No Devotion|
|Queen Kwong||The Bots||Black Peaks|
|Hawk Eyes||God Damn||HO99O9|
|Single Mothers||Youth Man||The One Hundred|
LEEDS FESTIVAL ENTERTAINMENT
It's not all about the music....
- Silent Area- A silent disco and a bit of peace and quiet, the perfect remedy to a day of screaming along to your favourite bands.
- Piccadilly Party with XFM- An unmissable late night party, featuring DJ sets from XFM's best and brightest stars.
- ActionAid Tent- Watch some quality entertainment and support a good cause in the process? Count us in!
- Funfair- RIDES! LOUD NOISES! CANDYFLOSS! AWESOME!
- 5-A-Side Football- Pre-register before the festival to participate in daily football matches with other campers!
- Cinema- Screening short films and features to keep you entertained well into the night.
How To Survive A Music Festival
Festival season is here! And we’re stoked, but we know music festivals can be daunting, so we’ve put together this; the ultimate music festival surviv...
Blue Banana's 2015 Festival Round Up
Summer's almost here, so you know what that means, right? FESTIVAL SEASON! It's our favourite time of year here at Blue Banana, so with that in mind, ...
Up To 86% Off All Caps & Hats
Festival season is just about kicking off and to celebrate we've got up to 86% off all hats and caps in our store until Friday. Festival days are ...
Can't decide between a day ticket and a weekend ticket to Leeds Festival? Check out the ticket options below to see what suits you best:
WEEKEND CAMPING TICKETS
- Weekend Ticket- £213
WEEKEND ONLY EXTRAS
- Early Entry Pass- £20
- Secure Locker- £16
- Campervan Permit- £75
- PTL Seat of Luxury- £35
- Day Ticket- £66.50
Whether you decide to pitch a tent, bring a caravan or campervan, there's a few things you'll need to know about staying at Leeds Festival:
- Leeds Festival offers the 'Seat Of Luxury', which entitles wristband holders to access luxury bathroom facilities, but if you don't feel like springing for posh loo roll, there are toilet blocks throughout the Arena and campsite areas and single-sex shower facilities in the Village.
- The Campsite Assistance Team are on duty 24 hours a day to help you get the most out of your festival experience, look out for their turquoise tabards!
- The Welfare Tent is open 24 hours a day to provide assistance, advice and emergency accommodation, should you require it.
- Lockers are available for pre-booking, so get organised and you won't have to worry about leaving your valuables unsecured in your tent!
For more information, visit the Official Leeds Festival Information guide.
Festival Line Up