Isle Of Wight Festival Guide 2015Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight
11th June 2015
The legendary Isle of Wight Festival starts on 11th June. 4 days of Bands, DJs, Bars, Entertainment and much more. Sounds pretty great right?
You can still get tickets on from Ticketmaster.
The Isle Of Wight Festival started out as a counter culture event in the late 1960's. The 1970 event was by far the largest, and most famous. So many people attended that Parliament passed the 'Isle Of Wight' Act to stop gatherings of more than 5000 people without a special license from then on.
The festival was revived in 2002 and has been going from strength to strength ever since. Here's the Isle Of Wight Festival line-up:
Isle Of Wight Festival - The Line-up
|Thursday 11th June||Friday 12th June||Saturday 13th June||Sunday 14th June|
|The Prodigy||Blur||Fleetwood Mac|
|The Black Keys||Pharrel Williams||Paolo Nutini|
|You Me At Six||James||First Aid Kit|
|Counting Crows||Kool & The Gang||The Courteeners|
|Codaline||Jessie Ware||Imelda May|
|The Struts||James Bay||Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson|
|Jess Glynne||Suzanne Vega|
|BT BI||G TOP|
|Billy Idol||Groove Armada (DJ Set)||Paul Oakenfield||The Charlatans|
|UB40's Ali Campbell||Visconti & Woodmansey||Stiff Little Fingers||Ash|
|Astro & Mickey Virtue||Sharon Corr||Foxes||The Lightening Seeds|
|Geno Washington & The Ram||Larkin Poe||The Shires||The View|
|Jam Band||Ruen Brothers||Chicks On Speed||Coasts|
|Noasis||Up Down Go Machine||La Femme||Sheppard|
|JJ Rosa||Sunset Sons||Vambo|
|New City Kings||The Bear Social|
Isle Of Wight Festival - Entertainment
- Electro Love 80's - 80's music, DJ battles, power ballads, rock and pop tribute acts. The ultimate 1980's party time warp.
- The Strongbow Tree - It's a bar, in a tree-like pavilion. A whole host of DJs will be taking the stage here.
- Jack Rocks With This Feeling - Jack Daniels and This Feeling sponsor this stage packed with live acts and DJs
- The Hard Rock Stage - Hard Rock Cafe present the UK's finest undiscovered talent.
- Tim Peaks Diner - Serves damn fine coffee (apparently)
- And much more - Check out the official Isle Of Wight Festival Website for the full lineup
This year Isle Of Wight Festival are not doing any day tickets, which makes the options nice and simple.
- Camping - £195
- Non Camping - £185
- Student - £180
- Teen - £145
- Child - Free
Festival Line Up
Twitter Feed Tweets by @vfestival
Latest Videos Check out the latest videos from the Isle Of Wight Festival Guide 2015.