The range of Cheap Monday jeans has expanded dramatically since their first range of men’s and women’s skinnies were sold in their original shop back in 2004. Whilst these jeans are not sold in Blue Banana, it’s impossible not to notice their incredible style and design when it comes to denim jeans, which is exactly what has happened on a global scale over the years! As Cheap Monday has become an ever bigger brand, their production of men’s and women’s Jeans has likewise expanded to include a whole selection of cuts and trims, some of which are exclusive to the brand and can’t be found anywhere else. In addition to their other clothing, Cheap Monday also releases collaborations with other big companies and their own limited edition jeans to ensure that there’s always something new for their fans to drool over:
- Ankle: Three quarter length jeans, perfect for wearing with boots and the like
- Casual: Loose fitting jeans in a range of colours
- Five: Great looking versatile jeans with a straight cut and slightly baggy look
- Four: Straight cut jeans with a little less excess than the five
- Freedom: Women’s straight cut jeans with an excellent shape
- Narrow: Women’s skinnies in a range of colours and details
- Power: Women’s boot cut jeans
- Second Skin: The skinnies to end all skinnies, tightfitting and great comfort!
- Tight: Men’s Skinny fit jeans with a snug fit
- Plus many more!
With so many variants of Cheap Monday jeans, they’re suitable for all styles and outfits. Well known for their ultimate men’s and women’s skinnies plus their iconic skull logo brand, which can be found on the waistband of every pair, this Swedish brand comes with a lot of attitude and well thought out design. With their latest stores opening in London and Birmingham, it’s clear that Cheap Monday is becoming a global name in jeans and their particular range of skinny fit jeans is certain to make them a popular and accessible choice for many.
Jeans from Cheap Monday are comfortable, long lasting and feature an understated but cool design that people love. Their collaborations with other big names such as Reebok plus their extensive range of clothing and fashion has ensured that what started as an independent venture by two guys in a second hand clothing store has become a totally awesome success story that people are willing to get behind. Check out Cheap Monday jeans or some of the other independent jeans companies that are flourishing in the alternative clothing scene.