Jewellery provider Kitsch N Kouture was born in California from Leslie Homan, a designer with 11 years experience working with precious metal necklaces, rings and other jewellery. Her main brand, Femme Metale, is a powerhouse in unique silver jewellery but she soon saw that there was a market for her distinctive jewellery in cheaper metal for mainstream customers. Thus Kitsch N Kouture was born! With a range of gothic accessories and rockabilly inspired designs, each product is made of a lead and nickel free metal alloy, ensuring that their non-reactive and comfortable to wear. Kitsch N Kouture specialises in a range of jewellery that is never mass produced and instead has an excellent alternative vibe that has made them incredibly popular. Their Kitsch collections include:
- Weapons of Mass Seduction - A range of jewellery that features weapons and love themes
- Dark Designs – Jewellery with a horror vibe, including bats, skeletons and blood details
- Jurassic Jewellery – Dinosaur themed jewellery
- Jardin du Pop – Extravagant metal jewellery with large pendants and designs
- Good Vibrations – Rock n Roll themed jewellery
- Jungle Boogie – Wild animal themed jewellery
- Retro Revival – Rockabilly themed jewellery
- Mitch O’Connell collection – Range of jewellery designed by Mitch O’Connell
With a focus on alternative style, Kitsch N Kouture produces a wide range of alternative jewellery with amazing designs that can’t be found anywhere else. As their tag line states, this brand has killer jewellery but painless prices, with even their most expensive and attractive necklaces being affordable to almost anyone. This is the ideal brand for those of you who want distinctive gothic accessories and Kitsch N Kouture aims to bring a playful attitude and style to all that they create. Each design is completely original and products sold under the Kitsch N Kouture label are 100% guaranteed to be truly alternative and cool.
For impressive jewellery with a pop culture edge, Kitsch N Kouture has become a powerhouse in alternative accessories, being sold in many different boutiques as well as on their own website. With their wide range of designs and styles that appeal to women of all ages, Kitsch N Kouture is always working with new designers and new artists to keep their selection wide, though almost all the ranges are still designed by Leslie Homan and her wild ideas. For creative style that is also long lasting and has all the marks of excellent craftsmanship, Kitsch N Kouture is the perfect blend of affordable style and quality jewellery.